💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Perfect Illusion release time/date?

Jordatica

Featured Posts

Sorry if this has been asked already but I couldn't see anything. What time will PI be released and will it be on any particular radio station? Will it be on YouTube? Will it be on iTunes? Where can I find it at what time basically? That's if anything had been said about it's release. I am from the UK also btw :D

And why is there a countdown? What time is it counting down to?

venusfly
Just now, jordaaaaan4 said:

But I thought it was coming out tomorrow?

premieres 11pm est on KIIS FM, appears on itunes/streaming midnight

Saint Laurent

I'm from the UK too.

It's premiering at 4AM (UK time) on iHeart radio (US), but will be online minutes after.

1 minute ago, jordaaaaan4 said:

But I thought it was coming out tomorrow?

iheartradio stations will play it at 11pm EST tonight, that's what the countdown at the top of the site is for. an hour after that, it'll be everywhere else...spotify, itunes, youtube, etc. 

i am from germany and my alarm goes of at 4:52 :) so i'll be prepared for the SLAYAGE!! 

btw the performance for Universal already was earlier today. so shes probably on her way to london now.

5 minutes ago, Tim Link said:

i am from germany and my alarm goes of at 4:52 :) so i'll be prepared for the SLAYAGE!! 

btw the performance for Universal already was earlier today. so shes probably on her way to london now.

If so, she might be in a plane flying over Belgium watching me crying :giggle::excited2:

37 minutes ago, Tim Link said:

Why London? to be on the radio?

Archived