💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

First Interview with German Press of the new era

DeanSummer

Featured Posts

5 minutes ago, boobtank said:

This is so irritating coming from a fan that's been here since The Fame days... she doesn't have to dumb down her style or conform to a normal dress sense for people to see her as human... it seems like she's losing her integrity, but maybe that's just me that's taking it this way :crossed:

She's just growing up

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this is extremely enlightening. Before she used to say she can master fame and fame is ok for her. What she's saying now is more realistic and makes much more sense. Fame is isolating and she doesn't understand what drives us normals because her life is full of celebrity culture, adoring fans, hollywood deals and movies, being friends with other celebrities, etc.

Supersonic

She basically said that "Fame" is extremely isolating to her because she can't just go out anymore and meet new people without being on celebrity-duty all the time. She said the same thing in her Interview with Jaimie Lee Curtis.

She said she has trouble capturing the Zeitgeist (if u wanna be fancy and pretentious) of our current generation because everytime she tries to reach out, it's all about her and her stardom despite her wanting to know what the people she interacts with actually feel like. :flop:

Continuing from what I said before, it seems she is admitting finally that she is out of touch with normal human beings because she lives in a world apart. And that makes her feel isolated.

I don't believe this is a rehash of stuff she has said before, this is much more raw and believable.

Sizzily

Queen of connecting to people on a personal level. I'm glad this is happening, especially after isolating herself during ARTPOP. 

One Banned Boi

Pierre

Funny how google chrome asks to translate all pages and I say 'No', when I really  need to translate they can't do it. mes.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

15 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Basically it states that: 

Fame is isolating. She can never really have genuine conversations with people in bars, clubs, restaurants and such. People inspire her. While making music she wants to look at what motivates people. However, the more famous she gets, the harder it gets to understand what drives people because she doesn't go around that much anymore. 

It also states that this was a private event. 

I had this feeling ever since 2012. She is completely isolated and that's why her art suffered. She became a typical airheaded celebrity at one point, but now I think she's waking up from that terrible haze (or should I call it... a perfect illusion?)

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Weasel
10 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Will someone properly translate it and not paraphrase it please?

For Lady Gaga (30) fame also has its negative sides. ''It's extremely isolating. What I notice is that I don't have any real human experiences anymore, when I step out into the world'', says the singer who belongs to the biggest artists of today, on Thursday in Berlin. No matter if I'm at a bar, a club, a restaurant or a book shop: I simply can't have a normal conversation with anyone, who I happen to walk into.''

''I really love people, they inspire me'', says the New Yorker. While making music she always tries to find what drives people. ''The more famous I get, the harder it gets to keep this feeling - because I can no longer get through to people.''

Lady Gaga, who's new single ''Perfect Illusion'' will be released this Friday, came to Berlin to participate in ''Universal Side'', a private conference from her record company. 

Archived