šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

First Interview with German Press of the new era

DeanSummer

Featured Posts

Poope MOnster

Ā 

"At least I like it that I'm not real human experience in society more if I go out into the world," Lady Gaga said.

For Lady Gaga (30) fame has also negative sides.Ā "It is extremely isolating.Ā Least because I like that I'm not real human experience in society more if I go out into the world, "said the singer, who is one of the most successful artists of the present, in Berlin on Thursday.Ā "Whether in a bar, a club, a restaurant or at a bookstore: I just can not live a normal conversation with someone I meet by chance."

"I love people really inspire me," the New Yorker said.Ā Making music they always try to feel what people move.Ā "The more famous I became, the harder it is to preserve this feeling was -. Because I no longer get through to the people"

Lady Gaga, whose new single "Perfect Illusion" this Friday seems, had come to Berlin in order to participate in "Universal Inside", a non-public meeting of their record company.

Auto translate

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic
Just now, boobtank said:

This is so irritating coming from a fan that's been with her since The Fame days... she doesn't have to dumb down her style or pander to a normal dress sense in order for this... it seems like she's losing her integrity, but maybe that's just me that's taking it this way

The meltdown :giveup:

Ā 

Lord Ryry

I thought it was gonna be an album of peace and harmony within society and the world not her feeling out of touch with real people because she's too famousĀ :duck:Ā i'm sure it will be equally brilliantĀ 

boobtank
Just now, Supersonic said:

Ā 

I knew she was going to start having interviews like this as soon as this era begun. I made a thread about it nearly a year ago, I'm gonna attach it here in a second.

LG5: The dark side of fame.

Sounds familiar.Ā :neyde:

I hope this "I don't like fame" thing doesn't become the new "I've been singing jazz since I was 13" theme. I honestly can't stand her complaining about fame.Ā :neyde:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canŹ¹t look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

boobtank
3 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Here it is, I called it... we're going to get this for the next coming months, just wait on it girls.

DeanSummer
1 minute ago, Bellatrix said:

If you're gonna make a thread in this forum you better translate itĀ :stalkga:

I am at university and SHOULD concentrate (well at least a little bit)
Ā 

So a big SORRY for not translating

Ā 

xoxo from AustriaĀ 

DS

Weasel
4 minutes ago, boobtank said:

This is so irritating coming from a fan that's been here since The Fame days... she doesn't have to dumb down her style or conform to a normal dress sense for people to see her as human... it seems like she's losing her integrity, but maybe that's just me that's taking it this wayĀ :crossed:

I'm not sure how the OP got to that conclusion but it's not mentioned anywhere. She says she doesn't understand what drives otherĀ people these days. NOT that peopleĀ don't understand what drives her.Ā 

Paulchieffo

Y'all complain about her talking about how she hates fame but when she goes to have conversations with any of y'all ya throw **** for her to sign in her face and demand pictures. Its degradingĀ 

Archived