The BTW Ball Premiere

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

Imagine her screams in Bloody Mary :legend:

And all the stadium screaming: Ga-Ga♫♪ Ga-Ga♫♪ Ga-ah-Ga♫♪

Make sure you guys keep track of the #of users reading the thread tomorrow

If ggd doesnt crash :smh:

StrawberryBlond

Wonder if she'll say anything about how she disapproves of the age limit imposed and if she'll subtely shade all the locals who were praying and protesting for the show to be cancelled...or whether she'll just let sleeping dogs lie. Probably the latter. I imagine she'll have been briefed beforehand about what is unacceptable words and behaviour. She probably won't be swearing here or doing anything overtly s-xual. Then again, the show is rated 18+ so you never know. But even so, South Korea, is a very conservative country and she won't want to anger them and garner more bad press. I know she'd want to make full use of that age rating but can you imagine if she did a completely conservative show, just to rub it in the faces of all those people who said it would be a outpouring of provocation and poronography? It would certainly give the message to the Korean Rating Board to realise that they have to see a show to actually decide if it should be rated 18+ and shouldn't judge on past things an artist has done. It's a no brainer that Gaga would tone herself down in conservative, religious countries.

HausOfJono

If that's really the setlist then I am pissed as haleeeeeeeeee. Like I'm here for Paper Gangsta and all but she cut out Teeth for that ****? Bye. Also, that order makes absolutely 0 sense.

PS: No highway unicorn, and no The Queen? I dont think so.

Edited by HausOfJono

Unicorn De Milo

If that's really the setlist then I am pissed as haleeeeeeeeee. Like I'm here for Paper Gangsta and all but she cut out Teeth for that ****? Bye. Also, that order makes absolutely 0 sense.

PS: No highway unicorn, and no The Queen? I dont think so.

I can't read it though too small and I can't make it bigger

HausOfJono

I read it like it has everything but missing H/U and The Queen. And no teeth/shicd/speechless/etc., only the singles from The Fame + paper gangsta.

No way she'd close with Judas. At least I hope not. Even if BTW is encore, the show should start ending on a higher note.

doseofamnesia. tumblr. com