💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The BTW Ball Premiere

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

bionic

568165450.jpg?key=640480&Expires=1335516655&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=azvzXUHqg-Gl~U~voVll20cqOIvN~HcCFdN5q39jh5WtoKgBWFww0hTI0XcxiIxy9XKts7IZ0BUPaI~e49eYDawZ35CdAIt342k4SoJUw~jsWwpcp5fOg3WC7ptZqFRKIWW1cXq-MXKLrrJYwks7ApZgBjRXf-PCYWnSySRxfQ0_

568165116.jpg?key=640480&Expires=1335516683&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=FfVZ49iwJ9gPRkWHNSUqe-cof839~m8yCN8nyAy7B7vwbIEs3oiwNUIA3Elgv3VxJNSIfqnLikfti3m1k4G~UIBJelRetpt9Pr0XPcvrIwn8MIa4TkAw1sD~0v0u9-c6SuTw67378J0n9IIuOUvEsBvP4BVhAabPgBATrmxLmMI_

Seems like the monster pit itsn't even full yet.

Pictures from @gagafrontrow

I wonder why they haven't filled the pit.

buy bionic

RAMROD

So..., where's the catwalk? Didn't see any? :huh:

Thought that suppose encircles the monsters in monster pit?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ young, dumb, and full of numb (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Alijandro

I wonder why they haven't filled the pit.

I think the pit is a mix of 'time' entrants and 'costume' entrants, these are just the people who waited, passes will be distributed throughout the evening

Alijandro

would like to know how they enter the pit, is there a tunnel under the catwalk?? or do they open up the stage

would like to know how they enter the pit, is there a tunnel under the catwalk?? or do they open up the stage

You can see the tunnel in the pictures :)

Alijandro

edit: i can see on the last pic, the front elevated bit of the catwalk has a passage under it