💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The BTW Ball Premiere

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

Alijandro

Wow, that is... wow. :flutter:

But I thought the show ended with Paparazzi? So it now ends with Scheiße? :fish:

I assume so, with TeoG and MTN as encores

We can at least all be happy she didn't do anything like this for the BTWB

l5LlJ.jpg

Just...like...so bad :eww: :eww: :eww: :eww: :eww:

The first time I saw it, I really didn't think it was Gaga. Then when I saw that it was in fact her...I was horrified. :eww:

It looks like one of those plastic wigs you get for 10 dollars at a costume store :toofunny:

thefamebitch

CRAVING SUPA-HQ VIDEOS OF THE ENTIRE SHOW.

Dear, HBO...

This.

I really there's a Born This Way Ball Tour Special! Blu Ray!

Pity Party

I assume so, with TeoG and MTN as encores

i thought it ended with black jesus cause during it she said good night everybody .....idk

Oh okay, I was still sleeping five hours ago. :haha:

We've called it "Hal" now? :dies:

It would've been brilliant if it sung the first verse of Paparazzi, it shows how society/media kills all.

Yes, she is Hal :legend:

It looks like one of those plastic wigs you get for 10 dollars at a costume store

And that eye makeup :eww: :eww: :eww: :eww: :eww:

Arturo

i thought it ended with black jesus cause during it she said good night everybody .....idk

She said "Goodnight" during Paparazzi at the MB also, yet still came back with Bad Romance

Ethan

It looks like one of those plastic wigs you get for 10 dollars at a costume store

I think the story was that it actually WAS a cheap looking one because they lost wigs on the flight there.

Married the Night

I feel like these outfits are a lot stronger than TMB outfits. There were several MB outfits that I just hated. But so far I have loved all of these. It's a combo of all her classic looks + amazing new looks. LOVE the Bad Romance outfit. It's the new origami dress. Flawless.

We can at least all be happy she didn't do anything like this for the BTWB

l5LlJ.jpg

Just...like...so bad :eww: :eww: :eww: :eww: :eww:

The first time I saw it, I really didn't think it was Gaga. Then when I saw that it was in fact her...I was horrified. :eww:

And I still can't believe that it is Gaga.

Alijandro

sorry you're right, that was after Scheisse

also listening through the audio, the transition between Just Dance and Love Game is a hot mess, that whole segment from FoHL, JD and LG, Telephone seems so rushed, hopefully this was just a Korea thing!

Edited by Alijandro

Arturo

So are we ever going to recieve numbers on how BTW sales were impacted after the tour :flop:

Pity Party

She said "Goodnight" during Paparazzi at the MB also, yet still came back with Bad Romance

yeah i mean that i think black jesus is the last song before the encore if that makes since lol xD then i think she comes out with marry the night and the edge or something like that..