Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The BTW Ball Premiere

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

EGOT2027

THERE ARE INTERLUDES!!!!!!!!

they are all like this:

Its "the head" explaining the story.

I can't wait till we get HQ pictures of Gaga and her dancers posing with the guns in Americano.

Just....

omg..

siodfsodfjosijdf :cry: :cry: :cry:

Zilla

Let me just say I LOVE how she's opening with Unicorn (I WILL CRY AND **** UP MY MAKEUP WITHIN THE FIRST 2 MINUTES OF THE SHOW) and I LOVE the Bloody Mary setup.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Hot Space

ikr so floppy, its not even like a fancy couch, it looks like they found it on the side of a road

It's a meat couch! :awesome: It just looks so off place in that huge castle.

codymonster

THERE ARE INTERLUDES!!!!!!!!

they are all like this:

Its "the head" explaining the story.

I actually LOVE these!! They are so interesting and mysterious! And the accent is so cute :haha:

Alijandro

It definatly lacks the 'dramatic' ending the monster ball had

I like how she is alone in the sea of people during MTN, but i think it would be cool to have the runway covered by dancers just for the spectacle. Maybe there is some plot that we havnt seen towards the end, but it feels a bit bland.

Also did they kill the b---h? or did they just give up on that? Hopefully we get a better gauge of the plot soon

ikr so floppy, its not even like a fancy couch, it looks like they found it on the side of a road

They found a couch made out of meat on the side of a road? :usrs:

Hot Space

The interludes are a lot more interesting to watch this time around. That head is so futuristic and genius. How on earth did they make that?

RAMROD

All the spoilers are getting me excited for my date than the opposite!

So far so good. But will wait for the Japan show to be sure.

Somehow i feel like the real show will just start in Japan. As she will be more comfortable & ready by then.

And there will be no censorship or whatsoever. :teehee:

But if the Japan show will be just similar to this first show, then it's alright too!

The experience will be much more massive in person i believe.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

The interludes are a lot more interesting to watch this time around. That head is so futuristic and genius. How on earth did they make that?

Look up on Google the technology they use to make the floating head at the Haunted Mansion attractions at the Disney parks. People think they used that type of shiz.

LadyLemon

I can't say much because I'm only going by videos here, but to me, this tour is lacking something. I know it's the first show and yes she probably will tweak, but I'm kind of disappointed. It kind of feels like she's detached from us, like shes always up there and we're down there trying to see her. I also don't think this tour has a storyline, like is she just riding the ****ing bike for show or what? Way too much backing track (i.e. sounding like the studio recordings).

I might like it more when I actually see it. It won't stop me from seeing her. But as of right now, it's a shell of what her tours used to be, at least from what I've seen. We'll see....

I've sensed that vibe from her more recent shows too. I think this is just her rising in the industry, and sadly this is how most celebrities eventually change. :shrug:

As this was the first concert, of course her vocal performance wouldn't be too spectacular, but over the next few shows I'm sure she'll learn when to use her voice the most and when not to and she'll get better. :party:

codymonster

Look up on Google the technology they use to make the floating head at the Haunted Mansion attractions at the Disney parks. People think they used that type of shiz.

Right!! The haunted mansion thing! I knew I had seen something like that before!

Edited by codymonster