Vanilla

Which tinychat do you guys want for Plan C? Let me know and I'll update the OP

Gagadaily's TC. :yes: http://tinychat.com/gagadailyboards

Password: futurelove

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Which tinychat do you guys want for Plan C? Let me know and I'll update the OP

Does it matter?

Unicorn De Milo

really people? a red poofy dress? I mean nicola has out her in some wack stuff but i dont think he would go that far.. or atleast i hope not.

i hope she goes high fashion whitehouse

thats really racist, actually those are traditional flamenco dresses which are part of the spanish culture

GarageGlamorous

really people? a red poofy dress? I mean nicola has out her in some wack stuff but i dont think he would go that far.. or atleast i hope not.

i hope she goes high fashion whitehouse

The woman has worn raw meat and kermit dolls. A traditional flamenco dress would be too much for you? :smh:

Speaking of which, I wonder if any of those fashion sketches for the show were legit. I guess we'll find out in 10 hours.

GarageGlamorous

Oh God, I just realized that there will be about 12 threads in Gaga Thoughts about how dissapointed some people are in the show by the time I get home from classes. Happens every time. :smh:

papergangster

gotta stay awake :D

Go to sleep and set your alarm lol

Oh God, I just realized that there will be about 12 threads in Gaga Thoughts about how dissapointed some people are in the show by the time I get home from classes. Happens every time. :smh:

Even though it is flawless :toofunny:

Soon :creepflop: it will begin

The paparazzi performance reminds me of SHICD's with the moving stage and the living dress