Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The BTW Ball Premiere

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

RinoTheBouncer

Are you guys still b---hing about other people's opinions? When are you going to let that go? :nails: I mean seriously, why do you care so much about what other people think?

I really can't understand that either. I wonder why it either has to be "OMG I'M SO IN LOVE, GAGA-GASM!" or else we should be stoned to death?

giskardsb

:hehe: Definitely not cute.

TMB 2.0 intro was the most epic part of the show IMO. There's just no way she went from that to this. Something definitely went wrong.

She spent half the fricken song in TMB behind a curtain. I don't call that epic.

Electric Kiss

The problem with this show is that it's mistakes are unforgivable lol, I mean if there are kinks there shouldn't have been cause BTW was released almost a year ago so she should've had enough time to plan and arrange everything throughout this year for the tour so that non of these mistakes would've existed but she took such a long time to even think about touring while she's been promising the tour to be "coming soon" since the single BTW came out lol.

What are some of these mistakes that you're referring to?

Some people built up this entire tour in their heads to their own personal "creative direction" and are disappointed Gaga didn't somehow follow their mind readings.

Back up, throw out your expectations, and go with what Gaga does from a fresh mind. You might actually enjoy something then. But some people prefer to look for things to be disappointed about.

I loveeeeeee when I expect something and when I build something in my head expecting her to do it and then do the exact opposite and blow my mind but this is bad.

MarryTheKnight

12:57 she almost doesn't make it back in time for the dance :toofunny:

she's actually a fast runner lol

RinoTheBouncer

We all fell inlove with the monster ball without going to the show.. yes yes I know the show will improve by time but its not because we were not in the show it is because the first show sux

I love what you said. I loved TMB when I saw screenshots of it and I never knew Gaga back then, I only watched the Alejandro video and I loved TMB from the few shots I've seen from show. So far, I don't like anything except for the bike, some outfit and of course Bloody Mary.

The Castle is well built but it's colors are pretty funny. I mean c'mon this should've been a real castle with dark looks not some Barbie House.

Biophiliac

12:57 she almost doesn't make it back in time for the dance :toofunny:

I laughed at that part. :rofl:

It was so cute her running to get back on stage in time.

marrytheknight2012

its your opinion but what irks me is the heavyhanded and inappropriate uses of the words 'epic' and 'flawless' nothing was flawless in this show, get real. that being said, it wasnt terrible. but the problems that exist, there are no excuses for someone who constantly overhypes **** and then doesnt deliver when given a year to do so.

The problem with this show is that it's mistakes are unforgivable lol, I mean if there are kinks there shouldn't have been cause BTW was released almost a year ago so she should've had enough time to plan and arrange everything throughout this year for the tour so that non of these mistakes would've existed but she took such a long time to even think about touring while she's been promising the tour to be "coming soon" since the single BTW came out lol.

Yes, because Gaga was playing around during 2011.

She spent half the fricken song in TMB behind a curtain. I don't call that epic.

He said the intro not Dance In The Dark.. but DITD was epic because shes a pop star and she performed the whole song behind a curtain with no outfit showing and her showing it was just a shadow moving it was EPID one of her best performances

Biophiliac

Both are cool for me xD

Tbh she should've dropped the Ball and added Tour instead.

The Fame Ball sounds cool, The Monster Ball sounds cool... The Born This Way Ball... :sam:

RinoTheBouncer

What are some of these mistakes that you're referring to?

Lighting mistakes, no interludes (not technically a mistake but a mistake not to include them lol), setlist arrangement (Tracks just don't match together, feels like a greatest hits album rather than a show) and the whole show doesn't feel like it has any theatrical value or story like the Monster Ball did.

Alexis Colby

its your opinion but what irks me is the heavyhanded and inappropriate uses of the words 'epic' and 'flawless' nothing was flawless in this show, get real. that being said, it wasnt terrible. but the problems that exist, there are no excuses for someone who constantly overhypes **** and then doesnt deliver when given a year to do so.

I totally agree.