💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The BTW Ball Premiere

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

Alexis Colby

It doesn't seem very cohesive though, the background (i.e the castle) is beautiful really but nothing (the songs, her outfits, the props) match it.

The tour seems like its lacking a theme, if she was going for the medieval theme then at least make everything match, the props and her outfits look odd since they aren't suited for the backdrop of the concert.

She needs a new art director me thinks.

:nacho:

Edited by Alexis Colby

Illuminati Freak

People also need to realize what they think are flaws are subjective. Judged from the armchair of your computer screen of crappy Youtube videos shot in a stadium of all places is not in any way to properly review a concert like this. Your never going to get the full effect of actually being there to judge it properly. I don't think the show is perfect, no concert ever is & the concert will definitely evolve over time and get better and better. The crowd seemed to be loving it all and having a great time.

Edited by Illuminati Freak

Igor Hachul

Can't believe she doesn't perform Dance in the Dark, but still performs Just Dance.

That stage was made for a DITD performance!!!!! :taylor:

Igor Hachul

Some of the expectations this fanbase has :sam:

Come on now, you can't say the show doesn't need some work/tweaks because it does.

Americano

I remember after the monsterball (and the year following) my cousin and I (whom I went to the show with) were discussing how she couldn't possibly top it. The outfits, the sets, the costumes, the interludes, the angler fish, etc. Then we were together (with two other LM's) when the stage was revealed, and we all freaked out and decided that the Born this Way Ball was going to be the greatest tour on earth.

I tried to not hype myself for this concert, and I stayed out of this thread. But now, I'm just frustrated. The lighting in the show is crap. White lights should NEVER be used in a concert. Not once has it ever looked good. I just. I'm frustrated. We all know Gaga can do so much better than this.

She needs more dancers to fill up the stage. She's a small woman, and can't take command of it by herself. WIthout extra props and such, there are going to need to be more dancers.

There are going to need to be interludes, because with out them, it's just her dancing. This whole tour seems dance oriented. The Monsterball was a PERFORMANCE, yet this just feels like any other tour with dancing and loud music.

I really do think Gaga will fix these things in the near future. I'm sure she is seeing the backlash from the fans right now. After the Monsterball, we know what Gaga is capable of. She just needs to focus on the small issues with the show. The shell of it is there, and the idea is ok, she just needs to flesh it out more.

I don't think so at all, considering most of the fans like the BTWB.

• At the beginning of the concert, the intro used was the Jumping Film from the theater version of The Monster Ball Tour.
  • Throughout the concert, there were minor problems in the sound system and several burst sounds were heard by the public.
  • Because of the soundcheck problems, this caused most of the back-track to be louder than Gaga's vocals. This later raised controversy that she may have been lip syncing during the concert.
  • There was a kitchen fire backstage, causing the show to be late, and almost cancelled.
  • No sound was heard when Gaga played EMMA while performing "The Fame".
  • During the Puke Film, the audio was late, causing the video to be replayed.
  • During "LoveGame", there were various differences:

• During the intro, there wasn´t the line of the express man saying "Emergency! There's something in the tracks!", and the voice that said "Glitter Way" and some of the construction sounds were different.
    • Gaga's gestures and poses during the intro were different.
    • Gaga removed her nun hat outside the subway.
    • She almost lost the first verse of the bridge because there wasn't the break after the 2nd chorus.

[*]Gaga lost the first line during "Money Honey", because of the introduction, which was shorter than in the other shows.

[*]Gaga didn't sing a part of "Telephone" because that was meant to be a dance break.

[*]During the Twister Film, Gaga's mic was turned off and the audio of the screen was not aligned, so the only instrument heard was the harp.

[*]The elevator rose at the beginning of "So Happy I Could Die", until the end of the song.

[*]The Antler Film had a different audio, which samples a instrumental with backing vocals version of "So Happy I Could Die", causing the film had been played for almost three times.

[*]During "Monster", there were various differences:

• The backdrop video started at the beginning of the song, instead of the second line of "He ate my heart, he a-a-ate my heart."
    • Gaga didn´t leave the stage, or jump back to the stage using the trap door elevator, and didn't change outfits before the last chorus of "Monster". She did the mentioned, after the song.

[*]During "Teeth", the backdrop was the same as the one in "Monster".

[*]During the Monster Film, the only audio used was Gaga reading out the Manifesto of Little Monsters with the band performing.

[*]The theater version of the Apocalyptic Film was used, with samples of "Money Honey" at the beginning.

[*]The Apocalyptic Film were the only interlude that didn't have trouble with the music and/or wasn't repeated.

[*]The intro of "Paparazzi" was not featured, it was shown the screen rose when the Angler Fish and Gaga was lighted as well the whole stage.

[*]The Pyro-Bra was not featured during "Paparazzi", and the ending was the Angler Fish eating Gaga instead of it being killed by Gaga.

[*]There was no band performance before "Bad Romance".

[*]Gaga wore a straight white wig, similar to the wig she wore during The Fame era. This wig was worn throughout "So Happy I Could Die". She then changed to her double tone wig (blonde and yellow) during "Monster".

[*]The outfits that Gaga wore during "Dance in the Dark", "Glitter and Grease", "Just Dance", "Beautiful, Dirty, Rich", "Vanity", "Money Honey", "Telephone", and "Bad Romance" were never used again.

[*]Several of Gaga's props went missing.

Why did I find that funny Then that show was really a MESS

Americano

Come on now, you can't say the show doesn't need some work/tweaks because it does.

I agree that things need to be tweaked, especially some of the lighting and that one ugly dress she has on.

(It looks like her neck is disappearing, Youll know which Im referring to)

But to threaten to not attend over it is a little dramatic.

MelbHawker

Her vocals during HML... Perfection. Her singing was good from what I've seen.

I was expecting more action based off what I've seen though. The lighting is underwhelming in certain parts.. don't anybody deny it. Plz. Don't. It actually pains me because it's the truth. She can fix this though.

Erm.. and she needs to sing Marry The Night in FULL otherwise this tours going to end on a **** note tbh. I need the full MTN performance.. she should have included the last chorus + THE NIIIIGHT. That pains me.

No, go to it. Even if its like this. In person, you would still love it and enjoy time with other monsters. Thats always my fav part, not the show tbh. Im a difficult person to please. The MB I loved. She will obviously change some of it, its not great but shes also in pseudo-communist South Korea which allegedly banned some stuff...props etc.

Yeah im going im just saying that cause im angry :P lol

Americano

Nooooooooooooo :sad: She didn't sing the epic "Niiieeeiiiiiiight" part at the end of MTN :sad: :pressed:

Ikr.

Thats my favorite part of the performance.

marrytheknight2012

I only expect of her what she promises...which is alot. And alot of the time, its underwhelming what she delivers...

Arturo

*I'm hardly defensive, but people here need to learn that all opinions aren't positive. People are allowed to complain or point out flaws without people like you telling them the don't deserve to go to the show.

*tumblr_m348adOxVz1qbilhw.gif

Stop twisting my words and go look at my post again :roll:

I said people shouldn't go if they don't want to NOT that they dont deserve to go....

I would never say a monster doesn't deserve to go to one of her tours....

BrooklynFame

Better quality

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhIGLbTTZkE&feature=plcp