💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The BTW Ball Premiere

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

jayyyxtee

More than likely things will be tweaked as the show progresses look at the first show of the MB 1.0&2.0 :troll:

NO interludes

"The show is dark. Machine guns. Meat. Dark/light. Purple/green. Gaga does not talk much. Theatre. Not pop show. Opera. Metal. Techno."

SOUNDS AMAZING :legend:

jhonyguy04

iam happy as long as all the hits are inluded + all the songs of born this way minus the bonus flop tracks. i dont care for the bonus flop tracks like amen fashion and the queen.

Am i the only one who can see clearly that the meat dress is made out of material not meat? :toofloppy:

It's pretty obvious that it's not made out of actual meat lol. Real meat would be too heavy, too much time, and too much effort because it would spoil.

Juanjo

"There are no interlude videos. Only short interlude audio. The stage changes by rotating pieces and lighting."

"The show is dark. Machine guns. Meat. Dark/light. Purple/green. Gaga does not talk much. Theatre. Not pop show. Opera. Metal. Techno."

by @gagafrontrow

Pure performance art. :legend:

ceminay

The show is dark. Machine guns. Meat. Dark/light. Purple/green. Gaga does not talk much. Theatre. Not pop show. Opera. Metal. Techno.

I like the sound of that! :excited2: The tour seems better than the MB even without the plot, and videos. I REALLY hope she comes to Turkey!

Perhaps FOHL/The Queen is a musical interlude of some sort. I guess we'll have to wait another week to see the "real" show.

"There are no interlude videos. Only short interlude audio. The stage changes by rotating pieces and lighting."

by @gagafrontrow

is it bad that my first thought upon reading this was "hallelujah"?

the show sounds fantastic! can't wait until she comes here in 2013 :party: