Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The BTW Ball Premiere

HausOfJono

Featured Posts

Ceremonials

The people of Korea has paid money for this show, and they want to see THE SHOW so she has no right to make a crappy, rushed show with totally unrelated setlist to warm up while in the US or UK get the real deal, that would be absolutely wrong.

Have you even seen enough of the show to call it crappy and rushed?

And calm down that's not entirely what he was implying.

RinoTheBouncer

I'm quite tired of you. You're not in the posess of truth, there's something called...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opinion

First, I wasn't speaking to you, second, the person I who replied did it in a disrespectful way and third, if you're so tired of me, why don't you just leave me alone? I'm free to say whatever I want, I'm cursing nobody nor using the F bombs everywhere like the majority of this forum's members.

Rhino if you love Madonna so much

then why are you even here :usrs:

First, my name is Rino not Rhino.

And there's no rule that tells me "if you love Madonna you shouldn't be on Gaga's fan made forums".

I'm leaving this train wreck website until later tonight when we'll be able to see HD vids and pics.

The people of Korea has paid money for this show, and they want to see THE SHOW so she has no right to make a crappy, rushed show with totally unrelated setlist to warm up while in the US or UK get the real deal, that would be absolutely wrong.

You haven't seen show videos yet

You're accusing her of things that she hasn't done.

And how exactly do you know this? Were you at the show? No.

When we have pictures and videos, you can then make your snobby, rude comments.

lizlemon

Go away. you're so damn negative. you havent even seen the show and you're making judgements.

god you're annoying.