💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LG5 rumored Feb.17.2017 (Second Single beforehand ?)

Versace

Do You want a second single before LG5 ?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Do You want a second single before LG5 ?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo

She better publically apologise after the Golden Globes announcement. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes. Especially if it comes out the week the before the album comes out. They'll both help each other sell.

Plus I feel like it helps leave more room for singles. 2 pre-album singles and potentially 3-4 post-album singles > 1 pre-album single and probably 2-3 post-album singles 

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

I think we're ignoring the fact that she said she's putting out the record this year. Single coming soon, then album by the end of the year. Idk why people are reading into this so much. She literally told us. 2016

MichelMonster

I dont get it ? The album is done, why wait 6 months ? Why not release in Q4 when the album sales are the best ?

Lol guys.. why so dramatic? Literally author of the article on iHeart may know s*** so don't start another meltdown without officiall confirmation...

If I like it, then that's what I get!

No way, it won't be that long. Only way I see that happening is if Perfect Illusion doesn't garner the audience reaction Interscope hopes for and they make Gaga redo the album because of the cold reaction to the song. October by the earliest, December by the latest. 

littlepotter
49 minutes ago, MonsterOfSpain said:

How can they be so dumb to let the Christmas sales go? I doubt Gaga's team is that stupid, it better be coming in November/December at the latest.

We said the same thing about the VMAs :lana: 

chaeri pls

Archived