💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What If The GP Comes...

That J

Featured Posts

Lol wait before half the people here don't enjoy the album before talking about the betrayers. What's the prob. I also left my stanning during BTW cause i got tired of her and didn't liked some of the era. We can always comeback.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That J
5 minutes ago, hausofcy said:

That doesn't say much tbh. I've been a monster since TFM era. Seen all her interviews 100 times and I used to read the threads every day. Just never made an account.:toofunny:

An account don't mean anything.   WE know who we are.  You're still here.  It's all good. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

5 minutes ago, MonsterJames333 said:

It's easy!    Revisit it while awaiting the Illusion. :)

No thank you :gaycat: 

The Child
51 minutes ago, Dwightie said:

I miss the good old days during the Fame Monster when we stood up for Gaga so hard, all the fights on youtube with the haters in the comment section on videos like Bad Romance, making headlines for our battles with other fanbases, ah, good old days. Monsters should go back to standing by Gaga like that, not criticizing everything she does and telling her to be more like whoever is the flavor of the month. 

They criticize everything she does cause she has been "unsuccessful" one time and "failure" makes them feel insecure and they tend to less trust her.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

littlepotter
1 hour ago, MonsterJames333 said:

I say we treat them with open arms but ask if they can sing the second verse of Swine....just for fun.   :reductive:

But... I don't know how :giveup:

1 hour ago, Dwightie said:

I miss the good old days during the Fame Monster when we stood up for Gaga so hard, all the fights on youtube with the haters in the comment section on videos like Bad Romance, making headlines for our battles with other fanbases, ah, good old days. Monsters should go back to standing by Gaga like that

NO.

chaeri pls

littlepotter
33 minutes ago, ARTPOPistah said:

I'm new here but I'm a lil monster since the ARTPOP era, don't hate me:laughga:

Welcome! :woot:

chaeri pls

nath4gaga
1 hour ago, MonsterJames333 said:

On the cusp of a brand new era, I find some things interesting.   We may be coming into an era where the GP is in full force and all the haters come back home.   It's something we've said we've wanted since Judas but there's a yin and yang.  When Perfect Illusion slays in hours, there WILL be those who will act as if they were always fans.  I say we treat them with open arms but ask if they can sing the second verse of Swine....just for fun.   :reductive:

Seriously, we may be bombarded here....cuz this era is going to slay.!   Just something to think about.   

I can't sing the second verse of swine :toofunny:
This site will be empty with just the two of you that know it :nails:

Joshie S

I'm a #Monster4Life I don't really care nor worry about the GP as much

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

1 hour ago, PartySick said:

There's really only two types of people in the world.

Those that love Jewels n' Drugs, and those that are wrong :diane:

Why did I sing this like "Circus"? 

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

PartySick
4 minutes ago, Aleks said:

Why did I sing this like "Circus"? 

Because you're a good person :cryga:

Spoiler

Imma edit my post a little, thanks for the idea :rip:

💚

PartySick
2 hours ago, MonsterJames333 said:

This is also my first thread here!   We are just SO close to this new era and I love you guys for being the true fans!!!   :firega:

I was going to say "welcome to the forum! :yay:" but you were here like three years before I was :emma:

💚

Archived