Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

LittleMonsters.com

HausOfMark

Featured Posts

HausOfMark

Do you think Gaga will utilize the website again like she did around the ARTPOP era?

Do people even still use it anymore? i just logged on for the first time in forever and it was pretty messy. 

-Mark

En_Sabah_Nur
2 minutes ago, MarkHollywood said:

Do you think Gaga will utilize the website again like she did around the ARTPOP era?

Do people even still use it anymore? i just logged on for the first time in forever and it was pretty messy. 

Messy how??

Egypt. W

HausOfMark

IDK, just looked weird to me. I guess im used to the old format with the chatrooms and such

-Mark

Edonis

Never, that website died around the same time Morgana kicked the bucket :madge:

Probably a little but not as much as before. The website has been a mess for years. 

Inb4 she releases a LM.com exclusive single. The meltdowns :giveup::madge::neyde:

HausOfMark
2 minutes ago, BibleThisWay said:

Wasn't it announced that the website was gonna be shut down a few months ago?

oh wow! its pretty dead over there. she posted a photo like 10 months ago and it only received like 50 comments lol

-Mark

BibleThisWay
2 minutes ago, MarkHollywood said:

oh wow! its pretty dead over there. she posted a photo like 10 months ago and it only received like 50 comments lol

It's peaks were when it was first set up and she gave us tea in the chatrooms in like 2012. and also in late 2013/early 2014 when she had her "#PromoteOnlineKindness" phase. Other than that it's been kinda dead

littlepotter
1 minute ago, BibleThisWay said:

she gave us tea in the chatrooms in like 2012.

Back when she liked us :/ 

chaeri pls

BibleThisWay
Just now, littlepotter said:

Back when she liked us :/ 

To be fair some of the stuff she said in that chat never happened (2 versions of Princess Die - one with Lana Del Rey and one without, Video for every song on ARTPOP etc.)

HausOfMark
3 minutes ago, BibleThisWay said:

To be fair some of the stuff she said in that chat never happened (2 versions of Princess Die - one with Lana Del Rey and one without, Video for every song on ARTPOP etc.)

I remember the every video for ARTPOP.

ANd Princess Die.

And Fans creating looks for the ARTPOP era.

-Mark

Archived