Album coming in Feb 2017

Stef

Featured Posts

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

Here's the link to this article... 

...it's the lead story on their homepage... 

http://www.iheartradio.com.au/entertainment/entertainment-news/lady-gaga-perfect-illusion-world-premiere

What is the opposite of shook? 

tumblr_inline_n3n3ekWjpI1qzsww1.gif

Jesus. Christ.

waiting on real confirmation but if this is true then this is something to actually get upset over. not a single cover.

FATCAT
1 minute ago, Vague said:

Jesus. Christ.

waiting on real confirmation but if this is true then this is something to actually get upset over. not a single cover.

It's just speculation in an article, don't get worked up. January at the latest, but I'm sure she'll get it out by December.

Purr more, hiss less.

Just now, FATCAT said:

It's just speculation in an article, don't get worked up. January at the latest, but I'm sure she'll get it out by December.

im not worked up yet. it sounds too ridiculous.

Thomas P
6 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

Here's the link to this article... 

...it's the lead story on their homepage... 

http://www.iheartradio.com.au/entertainment/entertainment-news/lady-gaga-perfect-illusion-world-premiere

What is the opposite of shook? 

tumblr_inline_n3n3ekWjpI1qzsww1.gif

I'm not doing this today. Their is too much sht on my plate to worry about Gaga making us wait half of a century for the album. She can get in contact with my lawyers, because I'm suing. Teach her to do this to me. 

anigif_enhanced-589-1442341848-6.gif

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

If this is true, Gaga and Bobby must believe Perfect Illusion and the 2nd single will dominate.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Archived