Perfect Illusion Radio Release Thread [11PMEST in @kiss1065, etc]

Miracle

Featured Posts

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sarahb
4 minutes ago, christinahoney said:

Can someone please confirm if KIIS 106.5 is correct? I hear ads now, nothing about Gaga.... Using tune in app

Thats what Im listening to. They should be playing a bunch of Gaga songs in about 10 minutes 

1 minute ago, sarahb said:

Thats what Im listening to. They should be playing a bunch of Gaga songs in about 10 minutes 

same here+ is the only stream that works properly for me.

freebit

I'm SO nervous you guys. :giveup: I felt the same way before she did TSoM at the Oscars. I couldn't even watch it and waited to watch it after I heard she slayed .:toofunny:

I can't do that this time around because I want to experience it before I'm told what it sounds like - I just want to be go in with open expectations. 

Lord Axel
6 minutes ago, freebit said:

I'm SO nervous you guys:giveup: I felt the same way before she did TSoM at the Oscars. I couldn't even watch it and waited to watch it after I heard she slayed .:toofunny:

I can't do that this time around because I want to experience it before I'm told what it sounds like - I just want to be go in with open expectations. 

ugh same my stomach is like in knots just sitting here waiting to be slain :rip:

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

• Haroon unfeatured this topic

Archived