Featured Posts

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BlaqJezus
2 hours ago, VenusAsABoy said:

and I don't work tomorrow

xKvhXeD.gif

Sad fact: Was thinking I would be at work all day Friday, ballin' my eyes out and dancing to new music, but now we get a taste on Thursday (the day I scheduled myself off) to cry and dance in the solitude of my room! Huzzah!

Pacify Him
4 minutes ago, BlaqJezus said:

Sad fact: Was thinking I would be at work all day Friday, ballin' my eyes out and dancing to new music, but now we get a taste on Thursday (the day I scheduled myself off) to cry and dance in the solitude of my room! Huzzah!

But at work, we have radio playing anyway. So I'm conflicted... but I think I'd rather spend a relaxing time at home blasting Gaga music :music: till I hear it at 8 at night. Still a party tho. Putting on my twerking shorts :gaycat:

I’m getting on your nerves

JusKeepBreathin

tumblr_ljlbxtntHF1qdvraco1_500.gif

come thru Queen!

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ctherainbow

Nice!

Is this because Bobby, or because soccer moms, though?  :classy:

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Princess Stassi

WAIITTTTTTTT I'm very confused.....So ALL radio stations are gonna play Gaga songs tomorrow afternoon????and then premiere PI?

I live in Florida so it's EST time U.S

Someone pls Help me understand this!!!!:air:  POP EMERGENCY. Hyperventilating here.:excited2:

migamiga

I'm all for the bobby praise but it's not his job to get radio spins- it's the label. So stop dragging interscope

Bradley

It's pretty evident that they are treating her like a real superstar and not just another random singer/hit-maker.

Fame IV
1 minute ago, Bradley Cooper said:

It's pretty evident that they are treating her like a real superstar and not just another random singer/hit-maker.

And it's evident that Lady Gaga is a real superstar.

A Star is Born ⭐

Archived