💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I Love Gaga But...

Regina George

Featured Posts

KURUSHITOVSKA

Its not that you believed something false, it's that you just believed what you wanted to believe. We've seen her wearing Iron Maiden shirts and attending KISS concerts, she is now making the music that she really loves. She already said she was a Bowie fan in The Fame and showed it a lot, and Bowie is a rockstar just like her. Her Red and Blue EP is rock, half her unreleased songs are rock, You and I is rock, her life has always been rock. 

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frankenztein

Except that she has ALWAYS been a rock chick at heart. Does no one remember when she was wearing rock band t-shirts's, bandannas, and shorts all the time back in 2011? She wore the same shorts and shirt for like a month back then...

This has been a side of her that's been there from the beginning. She just feels like embracing that side now more than before. That's all. She's not a hypocrite for expressing different sides of herself. She's showing us and the world that she's not just ONE thing, but a complex human with MANY colors.   

Regina George
9 minutes ago, Uncle ARTPOP said:

@donthatemeplss

Your request to not hate you has been

200_s.gif

wow you are so cool and smart and everything. I don't care tbh. :awkney: bye 

Regina George
3 minutes ago, lucastecala said:

OMG people change! Have you never changed?

OMG you posted like 2 times already in one thread. WOW

edit: wrong q.

Regina George
12 minutes ago, Hope said:

PEOPLE. CHANGE.

IF you tell me that you are still the same person as you were 10 years ago then good luck you sucked at growing up.

If I said I'm gay in 2005. I will say it again in 2050. People change but you CAN'T say something and later say that it was just a ''lie''. 

The Surrealist

Thank God that I did not create a thread like this. Expressing an opinion is like stabbing someone in the heart on GGD.

cometchengret.gif

Also the only argument we got so far out of 4 pages was "people change" and everybody just repeated that. 

gretseriabyfrank.gif

Regina George
2 minutes ago, Debithius said:

It seems like you're stuck in 09

Yup I am <3 sending love to you from 2009. Watching VMAs right now. Gaga is performing paparazzi RN.

Regina George
12 minutes ago, Debithius said:

You have to understand that she didn't create Gaga for fame. Gaga is the other side of her she uses as her public figure, that's still REAL and not FAKE. 

And you posted 2 times. :awkney:

Debithius
Just now, donthatemeplss said:

Yup I am <3 sending love to you from 2009. Watching VMAs right now. Gaga is performing paparazzi RN.

Stay crusty and salty sis :nails:

Regina George
1 minute ago, Sycamore said:

Thank God that I did not create a thread like this. Expressing an opinion is like stabbing someone in the heart on GGD.

cometchengret.gif

Also the only argument we got so far out of 4 pages was "people change" and everybody just repeated that. 

gretseriabyfrank.gif

They are kids tbh. 

Debithius

And you posted 2 times. :awkney:

OH wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwww I posted two times, I am sorry I am too lazy to go back 5 pages and edit my comment. Tragic sis

If I said I'm gay in 2005. I will say it again in 2050. People change but you CAN'T say something and later say that it was just a ''lie''. 

Sexuality doesn't change but your personality does, so no correlation.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived