sweet spot

Featured Posts

AndyDWUW
4 minutes ago, Economy said:

Yazzzzzzzz I love all this payola :firega:

Finally she took a page out of Katy Perry!!!! :sis:

I don't understand all these payola jokes :confused:

7 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I'm awful for laughing but the huge "NEW MUSIC ON THE WAY" and then below it the small "80 people are suffering from..." :rip: 

Gaga is clearly more important than people suffering and dying. GET WITH THE TIMES!

3 minutes ago, Andy21 said:

I don't understand all these payola jokes :confused:

"Payola, in the music industry, is the illegal practice of payment or other inducement by record companies for the broadcast of recordings on commercial radio in which the song is presented as being part of the normal day's broadcast."

17 minutes ago, Denizar said:

CrwTiIpUIAABHmY.jpg

promotion has started, girls IgprEcl.gif

Look how happy they are for the new single. :diane:

Im blonde, I'm skinny, I'm rich, and I'm a little bit of a bitch.

AndyDWUW
5 minutes ago, Logan said:

"Payola, in the music industry, is the illegal practice of payment or other inducement by record companies for the broadcast of recordings on commercial radio in which the song is presented as being part of the normal day's broadcast."

boonboooon

I have never been so hyped since BORN THIS WAY............ Get that promo! Even my housemates who arent following the pop music know about the new single of lady gaga....... The GP is ready! Slay all the 7 billion humans on Earth.

14 minutes ago, Logan said:

Omg I didn't realise it was illegal. :toofunny: Mess

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Yas, Gaga! All 324 million Americans need to be informed. I'll be waiting til PI gets promoted on my country's TV :neyde:.

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Omg I didn't realise it was illegal. :toofunny: Mess

Yeah, understand that when people here mention payola they're not really referring to payola but radio deals which are perfectly legal. And most other others when monsters mention payola they're just making a joke.

Archived