114 members have voted

1. 1. choose one:

Featured Posts

Quartz
1 minute ago, Free My Mind said:

Nope I don't have to justify why I like it, 

and you don't have to justify not liking it

just don't judge and have a go at people that like it that's all

I wasn't even aiming specifically at anyone. Other people apparently agree with me. Why not come at them too? If you were confident with your choice, you wouldn't attack me personally. You would be objective and try to debate without committing ad hominem arguments. I wasn't even disrespectful. I was just applying normal GGD sass to my original post :laughga: Please, learn to post with contribution before you try educating others.

Inside, we are really made the same. đź•Š

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Free My Mind
9 minutes ago, hellothing said:

I wasn't even aiming specifically at anyone. Other people apparently agree with me. Why not come at them too? If you were confident with your choice, you wouldn't attack me personally. You would be objective and try to debate without committing ad hominem arguments. I wasn't even disrespectful. I was just applying normal GGD sass to my original post :laughga: Please, learn to post with contribution before you try educating others.

I seen you make a post with a sweeping statement that people only like the PI cover because it's new... and I'm not actually attacking you personally - I'm saying this to everyone who shares your opinion. 

I don't want to debate it, there's no point in debating it. Those who like it like it, those who don't don't. 

I'm sorry if I've seemed hostile - i just like the cover, and many others like the cover. We don't need to be made feel like we're just up her ass or it's just cos it's new.

Quartz
7 minutes ago, Free My Mind said:

I seen you make a post with a sweeping statement that people only like the PI cover because it's new... and I'm not actually attacking you personally - I'm saying this to everyone who shares your opinion. 

I don't want to debate it, there's no point in debating it. Those who like it like it, those who don't don't. 

I'm sorry if I've seemed hostile - i just like the cover, and many others like the cover. We don't need to be made feel like we're just up her ass or it's just cos it's new.

I appreciate your post. I didn't mean to offend too. I actually aimed the original post to bandwagoners who liked it because it was new and liked it because others liked it. If you really liked it, then hey, good for you. I still don't like it though :emma: Who knows, it might grow on me :sis:

Inside, we are really made the same. đź•Š

Archived