Featured Posts

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Azor Ahai
9 minutes ago, SOON said:

Friday 6 AM. No sleep for me then :neyde:

Same :rip: 

IDK if I should sleep early and wake up then or dont sleep at all.

Infinity Wave
14 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

LIVESTREAM - Updating link tomorrow

I'm updating tomorrow with the link. Even if you had it already, hide it. We can't get that stream lost. 

Thanks to all that helped. 

Is it a link to listen to the radio that works worldwide and that doesn't need any software apart from the web browser? I wanna be ready!

Anyway, thank soo much for this!!!!!!!!!

Colourful

KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, Haroon said:

@KURUSHITOVSKA merged here because we don't need multiple threads for the same thing :tongue: 

No because it's a different thing? I explained everything perfectly and now it willget unnoticeable. 

Well thank you you broke it. Delete the link in the OP at least

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Haroon
Just now, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

No because it's a different thing? I explained everything perfectly and now it willget unnoticeable. 

Both were threads for the premiere of the song, we don't need multiple threads for that :spin: 

KURUSHITOVSKA

Both were threads for the premiere of the song, we don't need multiple threads for that :spin: 

INSTRUCTIONS 

if someone asks me about the link or any instructions, I'll send them to ask you instead of sharing the link of my post, ok? I hope you don't have a problem with that. 

Haroon

INSTRUCTIONS 

Instructions to listen to a song don't need a thread on their own, just post them in the existing thread for the song's premiere :duck: 

KURUSHITOVSKA
Just now, Haroon said:

Instructions to listen to a song don't need a thread on their own, just post them in the existing thread for the song's premiere :duck: 

If i post them in a comment no one will notice it. 

KURUSHITOVSKA

Now they won't know about that software and the link is still posted, if they see it and shut it down it's now your fault. 

Haroon

If i post them in a comment no one will notice it. 

You never know :shrug: Just tag the OP and ask for it to be added. We can't all just be making new threads because our posts in the actual proper thread may not be noticed :emma: 

KURUSHITOVSKA

You never know :shrug: Just tag the OP and ask for it to be added. We can't all just be making new threads because our posts in the actual proper thread may not be noticed :emma: 

I dont care about MY post being noticed, I want them to know how to listen to the song at the same time as everyone. Gosh.................... And yes I know how this works after a year here. 

KURUSHITOVSKA

@Dawson DELETE the link until tomorrow please, we don't want it to be shut down. And update your OP with the info I posted, haroon just merged it here and it's now unnoticeable. 

Haroon
2 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Now they won't know about that software and the link is still posted, if they see it and shut it down it's now your fault. 

1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I dont care about MY post being noticed, I want them to know how to listen to the song at the same time as everyone. Gosh....................

Like I said, tag the OP :laughga: And no if the link is shut down that's not my fault because I'm not the one that posted it :huh: Just relax, there will be more links if anything :tongue: 

Archived