Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

XTRARADIO:PI This Friday

Eightpop

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Guys I've spoken with them via DM and they know what they're talking about. Believe them! And they're super nice. They will premiere the song in the early afternoon (Netherland time) because they don't have the exclusive (if you know what I mean). They asked me to keep it there and I'm not saying everything nor posting screencaps, sorry. 

aka they just want attention. Understandable, I mean, they got hundreds of retweets from this.

The song will probably premiere 7-8AM CET by the way.

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KURUSHITOVSKA
1 minute ago, Luc said:

aka they just want attention. Understandable, I mean, they got hundreds of retweets from this.

The song will probably premiere 7-8AM CET by the way.

I don't think so. It's being premiered in the morning show in New York, 5AM to 9AM, so they will have to be next because they don't have the exclusivity. If it premieres from 5AM to 9AM in New York, that's 11AM to 15PM in the NL

Just now, Super Natural said:

Attention 

I don't need that, I already have enough likes and ****.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

1 minute ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

I don't think so. It's being premiered in the morning show in New York, 5AM to 9AM, so they will have to be next because they don't have the exclusivity. If it premieres from 5AM to 9AM in New York, that's 11AM to 15PM in the NL

I don't need that, I already have enough likes and ****.

It will be released at 23:30 Eastern Time. Would radio stations wait 6 hours to play a new song? Aren't songs allowed to be played as soon as they're out?

KURUSHITOVSKA
Just now, Luc said:

It will be released at 23:30 Eastern Time. Would radio stations wait 6 hours to play a new song? Aren't songs allowed to be played as soon as they're out?

The song will premiere at radio first, then be released on iTunes i guess. Like BTW did

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

14 minutes ago, Stef said:

I suspect they know its coming on friday and are trying to get as many people to go to their station for the premiere :smh: 

That's what they usually do.

They are not a professional nor a big radio station in the Netherlands. :reductive:

BuzzcutSeason

Im so clueless as to what this could be. Something Bad Romance level in 2016? With new/different people? Wow.

I'm taking this with a grain of salt because obviously them hyping it means that its an okay song, but they wont actually say if its just average or something. I don't think it'll be average, i just think they wouldn't say if it was.

Did we basically know what Applause sounded like before the snippet and full song leaked? Anything to compare this to?

ItsTommyBitch

I swear, Gaga told them all EXACTLY what to say so that she was still hyping us, it just wasn't coming from her :giveup:

I won't buy into it.

So much can happen in 3-4 days :giveup: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

This will trully be the most historic meltdown if Gaga doesn't release it Friday

I'm guessing it is coming, but I'll stay bothered until Gaga says something.

I will be PISSED, but I must admit, the back fire will be to die for 😂

arthurhmangum

tumblr_ocn9ub45wA1tjhohio1_250.gif

HANG ON TIGHT, KIDDOS. GAGS IS RETURNING BETTER THAN EVER WITH LG5. 

PERFECT ILLUSION WILL PART A SEA. 

IT WILL BRING AN END TO A DROUGHT. 

IT WILL CURE TERMINAL ILLNESSES. 

IT WILL RESHAPE THE WORLD AS WE KNOW IT.

LONG LIVE THE QUEEN.

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

Archived