đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga not attending nor premiering material @ Apple Keynote

Stef

Featured Posts

Wisdomless1

I want her to just drop the single and let the fact she has something new out generate the hype.

I strongly believe it would suffice to get her a huge momentum for this album by not promoting heavily on her end. The fans should be rallying it.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not confirmation doesnt equal not attending. We know nothing, we continue to know nothing

For all we care, space shift release with Virgin Intergalactic airlines might still be possible

pie-kun

Not saying she will or will not be there, but Apple Support would not know anything, especially if they are trying to keep things private. I work in the IT industry and support people are low-level employees who are not going to privy to any insider knowledge unless they need it to perform their job. Support employees would not be given knowledge about something like this if they were trying to keep it secret because 1. they wouldn't need to know it to perform their jobs and 2. there are so many support people that you would almost guarantee one of them would  leak it if they knew about it. Also note the use of the phrase "as we know of now".

I'm sure there are a LOT of things going on at the keynote that support people don't know about. So the question is really still up in the air as far as I'm concerned. 

ReidOne
Just now, Killa said:

space shift release with Virgin Intergalactic airlines might still be possible

OMG Richard Branson had a mysterious "cycling accident" last week

richard-branson-accident.png

and Gaga is also covered in mysterious scrapes and bruises!!

gaga-no-bra-malibu-090516.jpg

COLLABORATION CONFIRMED, ITS COMING

TIME TO GET SHOOK

lol :awesome:

Just now, ReidOne said:

OMG Richard Branson had a mysterious "cycling accident" last week

richard-branson-accident.png

and Gaga is also covered in mysterious scrapes and bruises!!

gaga-no-bra-malibu-090516.jpg

COLLABORATION CONFIRMED, ITS COMING

TIME TO GET SHOOK

lol :awesome:

giphy.gif, enjoy your limbo. Am i shook? Test me!

phillipaf
2 minutes ago, LM said:

The Apple support guy just confirmed to me that they don't know anything about this topic:classy:

receipts :nails:

ReidOne
3 minutes ago, Killa said:

giphy.gif, enjoy your limbo. Am i shook? Test me!

me too sis, gathering up my coins right now

giphy.gif

Just now, phillipaf said:

receipts :nails:

I have the conversation on my email but I have no idea how to show you but this is what he told me

Bishwajeet

Thank you for your inquiry. I'm sorry, but I can't comment on rumors about decisions, products, programs, or promotions that Apple has not officially announced.

Bishwajeet

I am sorry but we actually do not have any information on this.

phillipaf
2 minutes ago, LM said:

I have the conversation on my email but I have no idea how to show you but this is what he told me

Bishwajeet

Thank you for your inquiry. I'm sorry, but I can't comment on rumors about decisions, products, programs, or promotions that Apple has not officially announced.

Bishwajeet

I am sorry but we actually do not have any information on this.

... no information yet :hor: 

Spoiler

jk i'm really desperate at this point

42 minutes ago, 15jocart said:

Same. It's a technology event, not a music event. Gaga is a non-factor to the audience that will be attending.

Yup. I have no idea why people thought they would use their time to promote an artist instead of their new iPhone. I mean I'd love them to but I think it's highly unlikely.

dannydevito
14 minutes ago, me069 said:

Yup. I have no idea why people thought they would use their time to promote an artist instead of their new iPhone. I mean I'd love them to but I think it's highly unlikely.

they promoted u2 while presenting an iphone tho :neyde:

Archived