Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

CapitalFM didn't get PI yet

Rifek

Featured Posts

Just now, mariomania1234 said:

They have to reason to deny anything. They aren't going to ruin a ruin a surprise.

Once again, if the meltdowns occur it will be on the fault of the fans for working themselves up. Not Gaga's.

Not this time

We didn't hype ourselves for nothing or because of radios but for the site Placebo found. So it's kinda theyre fault in this sense, and it will.be their fault if they don't deny anything knowing we are freaking out about this

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusticeforVenus

THATS THE REASEON IT HASNT LEAKED YET...

Gaga is keeping PI inside her beutiful Pussi...  saving her anthem :diane:

8 minutes ago, RF said:

Not this time

We didn't hype ourselves for nothing or because of radios but for the site Placebo found. So it's kinda theyre fault in this sense, and it will.be their fault if they don't deny anything knowing we are freaking out about this

Exactly, she had a chance to stop the hype and say that its not coming this week, but she didn't do that so I expect the single this friday like the rest of the world!

If I like it, then that's what I get!

Why the hell are people melting down over literally NOTHING yet again.

It's Monday. The song doesn't come out until Friday. Why would they have it now? How would this mean it's coming later than Friday? The song can literally be emailed around the world in seconds.

When Born This Way had it's global premiere on radio, stations were receiving it via the internet literally minutes before they were allowed to play it. Giving a song away almost an entire week in advance is literally begging for a leak.

1 hour ago, Americano said:

Everyone paid ARTPOP dust. 

I mean..Applause got a lot of airplay. At least from kiis fm and amp here in LA. But it was only for a few months. And literally never again. Not a drop from the other singles though.

Wisdomless1

The fewer sources who have it before the release date the better. I want this to be playing constantly all day like when Born This Way came out. I remember working in the kitchen at the coffee shop I was at at the time and it played at least 1-2 times each hour!

Archived