other

CapitalFM didn't get PI yet

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shipper

Maybe she plans to livestream the first release using live feed to select radio stations willing to play it? Dont know if that's possible but she likes her lives to be really ALIVE and not prerecorded. She will sing with her guitar and a band behind her.

Maybe then we get to hear a studio version of the song when we buy it.

I dont know how this works so dont throw rocks, ok. :)

๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ’•

KURUSHITOVSKA

933 FLZ premiered BTW and they recieved the mp3 the same morning.ย 

+ CapitalFM is from de UK, I think they made something exclusive with iheart stations

ยฟQuรฉ currรญculum tiene รฉsta tarรกntula?

Galactic Mess

That's no big deal, actually. iHeartRadio stations didn't get the fileย either.ย They simplyย listened toย it.

Speechless94
6 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

933 FLZ premiered BTW and they recieved the mp3 the same morning.ย 

+ CapitalFM is from de UK, I think they made something exclusive with iheart stations

This. I remember waking up for the premier on the radio at 2AM and it was delayed by half hour or so because they were still waiting for it to be sent over. It definitely won't be sent over until the morning of

That J

I was here the entire time the "theory" was right in front of everyone's face live!!! ย  I understand what people mean though but a lot of us did see it.ย 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

BloodyJudas

Gaga's probably fuming as we found out the suprise date, so the lead is scrapped and I guess see you next year :D

I swear, if PI doesn't come out this Friday I'll log out of GGD and stan for Katy Perry

What the ****, THERES NO WAY SHE OR BOBBY DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS THING. And if none of then deny that I really hope thats because it is indeed true, and not because they are just too selfish to not deny that to us

ย 

I am tired

mariomania1234
6 minutes ago, RF said:

I swear, if PI doesn't come out this Friday I'll log out of GGD and stan for Katy Perry

What the ****, THERES NO WAY SHE OR BOBBY DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS THING. And if none of then deny that I really hope thats because it is indeed true, and not because they are just too selfish to not deny that to us

ย 

I am tired

They have noย reason to deny anything. They aren't going to ruin a ruin a surprise.

Once again, if the meltdowns occur it will be on the fault of the fans for working themselves up. Not Gaga's.

NewYorkCity

Of course they haven't.. when btw was released the station that had the exclusive received it minutes before premiere. And if she has a deal with a radio to get a exclusive premiere, she won't send it to anyone else before that radio premieres it.ย 

Archived