💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Countdown to PI (Day 2: Appreciating Bad Romance)

Versace

Featured Posts

I actually didn't like the song until a few years ago. I've learned to appreciate it - it's such a simple, good pop song :laughga: I can't get enough of the ''gonna be okayyy, spin the record babe'' and ''babyyyyy'' :firega: I lowkey love the fact that it's not vocally very challenging, so the live performances were always perfect :emma:

HOTNebraskaGuy
1 hour ago, Slave Blonde said:

ran sis

Hide contents

gif avi's aren't allowed here

Why?

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Just Dance, was just so massive! The song title, the sound, the image. The song was so big (spending 3 weeks at number 1 in the UK) and just to think that was the start of the biggest phenomenon of the 21st century is amazing. Everyone at my school used to think they were so cool when they played this. Galaxy Fm (which is now capital fm here) played this like every hour and its still on free radio every couple of days here now its still a massive song. Just Dance is one of the ultimate pop songs of the century, it helped spark the dance pop movement in 09. But I didn't really like it that much until I became a little monster in 2011 during born this way, just dance is one of my favourites now though, I feel like I should have appreciated it more at the time, but then again its a timeless classic which will never be forgotten!

Just Dance was a smash:firega:! It was the beginning of EDM music for me! I don't know either when was the first time I heard it or what was my reaction to it :sis:  Unfortunately, I was too young then. All I remember is that I couldn't distinguish it from Poker Face :toofunny::toofunny: and that it was one of my favourite songs on the radio. My father always says that Just Dance's her best song ever. We'll see if Perfect Illusion changes his opinion :hor:

If there's anything I live for in that song is that spectacular bridge (Gaga's one obviously). I can't help dancing every time I listen to it:rockstar:

Mujinkyaku

I actually didn't care for it to be honest. It grew on me years later though.

Poker Face is the first song of hers that I really loved.

notconfident

Considering that I was like 9 when it came out, I can't quite remember when I first heard it :huh:

I think it was my friend's birthday party or something.. And I always thought it was a Rihanna's song until I actually met some of Gaga's work :giveup:

Archived