💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Demi slays cover of "When We Were Young"

ComeToMama

Featured Posts

ComeToMama

Not much to say besides that Demi sounded absolutely wonderful singing this song. I hope she takes her music in this direction. Something a little more...analog :hor: 

for real doe, she crushed it. Adele should be proud:golfclap: 

juicyjuicy

She actually has one of the best vocals out of today's pop girls - not a lot of people know this...She needs to stop making sh*tty pop music and make an Adele-like album tbh.

It's not bad at all, her voice doesn't fit the style of the song but it's hard to top adele. 

Don't visit my profile

aaronyoji

to be blunt, the key raise is just obnoxious. and her pronunciation is really really odd, like someone said her voice just doesn't fit the style. and her vibrato is kind of unnatural sounding. she wouldn't have to resort to such strange techniques if she didn't feel the need to raise it so high and end up struggling to sound good hitting the notes-yeah she hit them, but at the cost of sounding nice to listen to. its a very modern show-boat kind of thing to do.... 

Infinity Wave

It's not flawless, BUT it's still quite perfect! I love Demi's voice, and I think that she actually took less wrong notes than Adele (don't come at me, but in the first performances of this song Adele was not flawless at all - I like her tho) but Adele's voice just fits the song better, but it's obvious since she wrote the song for her vocal tone and range.

That said, I love Demi, she really slayed that song.

Colourful

She's got such a great voice, I really do hope she lengthens her career making more memorable songs rather than catering to the teen market

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Archived