💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does "Rise"s Failure Foretell KP4's Future?

DiscoHeaven23

Does "Rise" Foretell KP4's Future  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Does "Rise" foretell KP4's future?

• yes
    • no
    • too hard to tell

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, Harry said:

Nah mindless, stupid and incessant bashing of any artist shouldn't be tolerated. It just so happens that Katy is #1 target on here due to jealousy and bitterness. It's sad.

The poll results in here alone tell you there's still objectivity here. Even those wishing for her to flop still mostly say she probably wouldn't. :oprah:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

The poll results in here alone tell you there's still objectivity here. Even those wishing for her to flop still mostly say she probably wouldn't. :oprah:

I'm sorry, I just don't really see what that has to do with what I said lol

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

I'm sorry, I just don't really see what that has to do with what I said lol

Sorry I don't spoon feed babies

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

3 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

What on earth?

The maturity levels on this site at times... astounding

Dominic
18 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

He wasn't talking about objectivity. More so the immaturity of the users who continue to sling insults and negativity on every thread which you're clearly apart of judging by your later reply:

13 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

malazam

She didn'tdo a Pepsi deal this time or buy the radios, that's why and you all know it

another shot before we kiss the other side

ryhanna

I feel like it's possible she'll have a dip in her success, just because it's really impossible to maintain her level of success for a long time. Gaga had it with BTW/ARTPOP, Katy might see similar issues with some underperformances from Prism/her next album.

But I highly doubt she'll "flop" or anything. She's still very marketable, strategic and knows how to make something with large appeal. 

Brooke Hoegan
1 hour ago, A Gaga Lad said:

1473106883107.gif

Little Monsters trash and drag Gaga here and it's normal talk, but somehow Katy has to have invincibility in a GAGA FORUM? :toofunny:

Show me a thread where people celebrate Gaga's single flopping and wish her next album will flop, then we'll talk.

Like seriously, learn a proper meaning of "trashing and dragging" or shut up. Nobody here is doing things that are done to KP - and all just because she had more #1s on radio and has more views on yt - that's childish, envious and ridiculous. But what am I expecting from people who just hit their puberty... have fun with gifs I guess...

androiduser

no... it's not an album track, not the first single, not the last single... it's literally some project inbetween

Lord Temptation
2 hours ago, A Gaga Lad said:

1473106883107.gif

Little Monsters trash and drag Gaga here and it's normal talk, but somehow Katy has to have invincibility in a GAGA FORUM? :toofunny:

This thread is so entertaining! All these desperadoes losing their shlt. Guess they don't like a taste of their own medz.

Archived