Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga drawings/etchings/manipulations

Aaron

Featured Posts

Hey guys just wanted to share this with you. This was part of my art project last term. (My first year studying art, Year 11)

At first, we had to choose an image to base our etching off. I drew the Born This Way single cover

5dkqix.jpg

Then I had to photocopy it so it was small enough to be etched onto plastic. Ink was then applied to the plastic and printed onto paper

left - Photocopy right - Etching with ink applied

10fwbdd.jpg

Final outcome (reversed because when printing it's mirrored):

30a7yoo.jpg

And here is a random tracing I did of my drawing and manipulated it so it's skeleton like. Didn't even look at the pictures from the BTW video, just did random skull like effects. But I think she looks more like Darth Maul from Star Wars hahaha. This image is being carved into lino as we speak :) (Please ignore the eyes hahah)

2r3woph.jpg

i was in art class today, and I was supposed to be drawing Mayan Symbols, but instead I was drawing gaga and my art teacher loves it XD i think he is a secret gaga fan because when the class is too loud, he always yells " Boys! Boys! Boys!"

anyway, they are pretty good, keep practicing!

Miel

They're nice! As Peeta said, keep practicing :party:

i was in art class today, and I was supposed to be drawing Mayan Symbols, but instead I was drawing gaga and my art teacher loves it XD i think he is a secret gaga fan because when the class is too loud, he always yells " Boys! Boys! Boys!"

anyway, they are pretty good, keep practicing!

Ugh, stop dressing up like the forest. I keep tripping over you.

3 points in and ready for more

Pop Culture

575418_379310408779610_139182854_n.jpg

This is how one of the lino prints turned out

I did a lino print of a chicken once :haha:

The final product of the first one is beautiful!

Archived