Arturo

Featured Posts

Jonathanholland

So no singles means no radio releases? Someone inform me 

Before there was love, there was silence

• Replies 14.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the other thread they're saying that she hasn't said that will be no singles, but she wasn't gonna do it the way she normally does it. Don't scare people!

Supersonic

I feel like Gagz & Bobby have this thread bookmarked and just say thing to wind the people here up :deadbanana:

If you're reading this Gagz, come to Frankfurt :sis:

Ok well If they're not going to do it, it's on us now to make Million Reasons a single. Time to request Monsters :lana:

3 minutes ago, PerfectDelusion said:

She knows about Million Reasons being #1 in Saudi Arabia :ladyhaha:

She favourited a tweet about that the other day :D

Americano

Shes not doing radio singles?

Im not opposed to that honestly. I kinda like how Beyonce abandoned radio and focuses on her albums / tours.

2 minutes ago, Americano said:

Im not opposed to that honestly. I kinda like how Beyonce abandoned radio and focuses on her albums / tours.

Tbh she should just release MR on radio and see how it does she has nothing to lose. If it does good then good if not then move on and send another one.

32 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I feel like Gagz & Bobby have this thread bookmarked and just say thing to wind the people here up :deadbanana:

If you're reading this Gagz, come to Frankfurt :sis:

Stan for that beautiful city :sis: collect them gigantic €s and bankers' money :sis: while buying crack and performing for the homeless two blocks further :sis: 

I doubt this was their plan all along. They did tens of radio interviews. They should give radio a clear message as to what to play but I hope this works out. Maybe it's a cool way of reinventing yourself, becoming a kind of underground artist that you have to look up yourself because you heard that it's amazing, like Lana in 2012.

I'm here for her just sending songs to radio for a new single era and not caring about whether it catches steam on radio or not, though. Just give singles their time and give the fans something to enjoy, be it a hit or not. Hopefully she does 3 more videos this era.

Americano
7 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Tbh she should just release MR on radio and see how it does she has nothing to lose. If it does good then good if not then move on and send another one.

Thatd be cool too

Just send MR to radio. Or even MR and AYO. Let them play whatever, maybe get like 50M AI each, and then perform what she wants / make whatever videos.

11 minutes ago, Americano said:

Beyoncé's Label still sent 'Sorry' and 'Hold Up' to the Radio and released their Videos on VEVO the same day, I'd wish Interscope would do the same :/ 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

• PartySick locked and unpinned this topic

Archived