Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Competition Round 2: Create Three CD Covers!

MeL

Featured Posts

Using the images given in the link below, create 3 separate CD covers at 600x600 pixels.

http://imgur.com/a/1XZJL

The first one is for "Bloody Mary", second one is for "The Queen", third is for "Bad Kids."

You have to use the image given to you and make it the primary focus, but you can include anything else you wish as well. Include the title of the song and "Lady Gaga" on the CD cover.

Happy Creating! <3<3<3

Due: Sat April 28th 10:00pm

Long story short, I attempted a joke with giving a horrible photo to be used for one of the CD covers. Started to confuse everyone, so I deleted all the comments.

Please follow the guidelines and images outlined in the first post of this thread. Everything is real and correct, I promise :).

<3

Grizzlybear2

Long story short, I attempted a joke with giving a horrible photo to be used for one of the CD covers. Started to confuse everyone, so I deleted all the comments.

Please follow the guidelines and images outlined in the first post of this thread. Everything is real and correct, I promise :).

<3

Oh. XYEc2.png

Oh. XYEc2.png

Baahahaha omg. Thanks for doing that.

Well, there is part of the image in case anyone was wondering what the joke image looked like lmao.

I keep my covers really plain. I tend to think they look more realistic that way, but my BM one is really blah....

upYrh.png

awRbt.png

3krLJ.png

Pop Culture

I'll post mine today. It's already the 29th here... But I'm not sure who's time zone we're following so :shrug:

Archived