Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Joshie S

as long as she's happy I'm happy for her, she looks great actually

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

BloodyJudas

She looks great!!! She is a beautiful and charming woman in her 30's. **** them all haters!!! No matter what she dons, they will always find a way of ridiculing her. People envy her success and stay pressed. But at the end of the day she is the one who is famous, rich and respected ;) I feel sorry for people who waste their time disrispecting others on the Net.

SilkSpectre0
2 hours ago, neptugne said:

She's still the only star who purposefully made herself ugly/non-conventional (and this isn't even a "ugly" look, just casual) just because she wanted to and she likes challenging standards. 

exactly. She's said before that if people want her to look beautiful it just makes her want to look 'ugly' to them in a manner that she feels beautiful 

• Haroon locked this topic
Haroon

Negative opinions and constructive criticism are fine but there's no real reason to just be bringing over total negativity from a comment section elsewhere, like it's not going to be really doing anything except just causing more negativity :emma: Gonna lock this for that reason, like we don't need to be putting and giving a spotlight to that stuff - if it came from a constructive place in some way or brought about deeper discussion then I think it'd be alright but this just seems to be negative for the sake of being negative :noparty: 

Archived