šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

BRITNEY - Mood Ring (Snippet) (Prod. DJ Mustard)

BuzzcutSeason

Featured Posts

SlayedForTheGod

hearing britney on a needed me type beat wouldve been great had she gotten the needed me writers cause these lyrics sound silly tbh

9 hours ago, Sableye said:

What do you mean? Is it not a bop? Lol

I actually wasn't crazy about the song by itself until I saw the music video - then I totally got into it

dlioncourt91
13 hours ago, Sableye said:

To me it has the same feel as many of Glory's tracks. I wish Britney was still in the business of making Toxic and Scream & Shout bops. Sure they're "generic," but that's what I miss about her. When I wanted shitty booty shaking worthy pop music, there she was.Ā 

WTH is going on now?

That's what a lot of people were complaining about was that she was churning music for the sake of a hit and not growing as an artist/sounding involved or invested in being one. Now that Glory is a step forward, people want her to return to autopilot of just throwing out generic hits?Ā :saladga:

BloodyJudas

Judging from the snippet, the song sounds nice and it might be a club banger ;)

I suppose there will be tons of new releases in September and it's gonna be an exhilarating month now that Gaga is putting out a single SOON :excited2:

5 hours ago, dlioncourt91 said:

That's what a lot of people were complaining about was that she was churning music for the sake of a hit and not growing as an artist/sounding involved or invested in being one. Now that Glory is a step forward, people want her to return to autopilot of just throwing out generic hits?Ā :saladga:

Yeah, I found that strange while it was happening too. I was just enjoying the bopsĀ :music:
It doesn't take much to please meĀ 

Archived