💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where were you when PI was announced?

Duella Dvil

Featured Posts

Yo GagaGaga
29 minutes ago, BeautyisaLie said:

I was at the bus going back home after work, and checked GGD because of the z100 thread i read that morning that seemed suspicious, and then I saw it and got a hard time trying to hide all my feelings from the strangers around me

tumblr_inline_o2nleamVfa1u1awdd_500.gif

Then I think you should.....walk away.....AGAIN :stalkga:

I'll walk away September 30th just to make to all suffer as long as possible :v:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oriane

I was recording songs in my house but I had kept my phone with me. I got a text from a friend who sent me the picture. I screamed and ran into my room to check on my computer : Twitter, GGD etc. I saw the hashtag #PerfectIllusion but I didn't know where the picture came from, as Gaga hadn't tweeted yet. A tweet said it was on ladygaga.com so I went and it was magical. I later learnt she had also posted it on Instagram.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Judas Oyster

At work actually, I just saw GGD frontpage but couldn't stop and read so I was excited to get home to read more. Only to read nothing new besides "September" 😂

At Work.... I was chatting with my boyfriend and decided to check GGD cuz' of the rumours. There was nothing and I came back to work... After a few minutes he sent me the screenshoot of gaga's IG. I freaked out!! I remember feeling like this when she released the dates for BTW. 

Can't wait for PI and LG5

I just had finished sex with my boyfriend and was going to check my phone cause someone kept messaging me on fb. My friend was freakig over PI and I was like what is that?! What do you mean instagram?!

Went to her Instagram.. and man..I died. Fell on the floor. Begged to Jesus. 

The Child

At the pool checking out hot guys & girls then suddenly I was scrolling down my Instagram feed and I saw that at first I thought I was hallucinating cause it was too hot that day and it was really sunny so I couldn't see my phone really clear then I came here obviously and I had to contain myself of screaming of excitement.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Xoxo Adriana

I had just arrived at school that morning:sharon:

Glittertinks

I was afternoon and I was working on some drawings, and was casually taking a small break an checking twitter and saw what was happening :wtfga: i was not prepared at all.

I was in my bathroom trying to focus to s*** (sorry, it is quite rude but my English is pretty basic)... but something told me to open GGD where I found the infamous "check her instagram" thread.. so I ran on ig and saw the announcement and I literally texted the god's word to all my friend

Monsterish

I was on GGD and when I reloaded it I saw 3 threads with 'LADY GAGA - PERFECT ILLUSION // SEPTEMBER' and I thought it was an insider :nails: Then I went to Twitter and WHAT-THE-F*CK that sh*t was real. I died immediately :toofunny:

Archived