💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Gaga's best scenes

Slayer

Featured Posts

Slayer

What were your favourite Gaga scenes in Hotel?

Mine are:

1. ep7: 'Flicker' - The Countess discovers Valentino is dead and weeps as she goes to the window to commit suicide. Just amazing, faultless acting. You really feel her pain. I was stunned the first time I saw it because I couldn't believe how effortlessly good she was.

2. ep5: 'Room Service' - The Countess comforts Liz, then slaughters his bullies. Such a poignant, powerful sequence that showed a kinder side to the Countess. I also loved that little giggle when she tells Liz to fetch some ice - it was so cute but very convincing.  

3. ep10: 'She Gets Revenge' - The Countess confronts Donovan about killing Valentino. Another example of brilliant acting from Gaga (although curiously she completely overshadows Matt Bomer, a professional actor...). The Countess's grief is palpable and it's fascinating to see her power slowly slip away from her.

4. ep7: 'Flicker' - The Countess and March have dinner together and March reveals what he did to Valentino. I love how the Countess goes from having this smarmy, arrogant confidence at the beginning to completely losing it and screaming bloody murder. It's a fantastic scene and they have great chemistry together. 

5. ep3: 'Mommy' - The Countess murders Prophet Moses and his entourage. This is a small scene, but for some reason it really sticks out to me. Gaga just looks fabulous, like Princess Diana in the mid 90s. She really excels at crying! I think her emotional scenes are always her best.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Chris Evans

I really liked her acting where she's on the verge of death and Sally is stitching her up 

Gagaplayer315

Great list you have there. Episode 7 is my favorite because we get to see The countess backstory 

Batwings

Flicker is probably one of my favorite episodes from any season. That's the episode where she finally convinced me that she could legitimately act with some of the best.

Harry
Just now, Batwings said:

Flicker is probably one of my favorite episodes from any season. That's the episode where she finally convinced me that she could legitimately act with some of the best.

Me too. I have to admit that some of Gaga's scenes throughout the season felt to me very amateur. I was very aware that I was watching her act rather than get lost in the story and the character. Flicker was amazing though and proved that she has a lot of promise. I think her improvement in S6 will be noticeable.

djBuffoon

Her initial scenes with Tristan ("Avoid the diseased, the feeble, the polluted", "Andy, Keith, Robert... All that loss") and subsequent breakup with Donovan ("It's the heartbreaks, the bigger the better") in episode 2 were haunting, subtle, and truly expert in the delivery. She served decades of backstory with her line readings and facial expressions.

KURUSHITOVSKA

I'll always remember when she's shot and Sally is taking care of her. And also the """Born this Way""" scene with Liz, the homophobes and how she transforms her. They can talk whatever they want but she did an amazing shot. I always wonder if i'd be able to cry being staged or something.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Bradley
4 hours ago, Harry said:

YESSSS. She literally reeks of evil here and I love it.

I was so shook the first time I saw this :giveup:

phantasmas
7 hours ago, Bellatrix said:

Are you out of your goddamn MIND?!

ahs-slap.gif

she ****ing swings her arm at him :giveup: and the momentum built up as she turns... :giveup: you KNOW that **** hurt

why does this scene make me so moist :giveup:

Snapchat: @phantasmas

MarcusBones

Ugh. My favorite scene that I play over and over again is the end of Episode 11, Battle Royale. Gaga has very few lines in that closing scene but her expression of pain and grief, realizing she's eternally trapped in the hotel with Mr. March, a man she loathes, is extremely mesmerizing.

artpopulace

Episedo 2 - Chutes and Ladders: The scene where the Countess breaks up with Donovan. 

tumblr_nw8t3dCXrA1rv6sroo2_500.gif

Episode 5 - Room Service: (1) The Countess visits Nick (Liz) and encourages him to reinvent himself. She later kills the businessmen who humiliated Liz. 

large.gif

Episode 7 - Flicker: (1) The scenes at Valentino's home, where they talk, dine, and dance. (2) The scene when the Countess discovers Valentino is "dead' and exits the room emotionally unstable, nearing the window to her suicide. (Prolly her best scene). This is the episode with Gaga's best acting I think, as it explores the Countess' backstory. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

ahs_gif_4.gif

Episode 8 - She Wants Revenge: (1) Gaga's opening monologue (Her crying face when she sees the now empty chamber is !!!!) and (2) that Are you out of your goddamn mind?! scene. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

ahsep9look1.jpg 

Episode 10 - She Gets Revenge: (1) The scene where the Countess confronts Donovan. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

ahs105.gif

Episode 11 - Battle Royale: (1) The scenes where Sally is taking the bullets out from the Countess, (2) When the remaining blood children arrive to help the Countess, and (3) the last scene where March and Gaga dine together after Hazel was exposed, the Countess realizing she'll spend eternity with March. (#2 best scene!!!) 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

tumblr_o0m4loNggM1qg36xvo1_500.gif

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

evgenigerm2

The scenes when they shot her (both of 'em), sally taking out the bullets, her crying above valentino's corpse, her waiting for valentino at the station

„I allow myself to fail. I allow myself to break. I'm not afraid of my flaws.“

Archived