💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Closer about to pull a Tik Tok and block PI

Klou

Featured Posts

Phoenix
Just now, Miracle said:

A #2 peak would be more than acceptable. Epic, in fact.

Yeah, after the ARTPOP under-performance a song peaking so high would be, amazing.

💎

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland
5 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

I'd rather have a top 10 than a #2 blocked by a song like Closer lol, but I doubt it will even go top 10

lmao what?

Fernster7

A #2 peak would be awesome after Applause peak, I'd love a #1 but if the songs has amazing longevity I will be satisfied.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

A #2 peak would be more than acceptable. Epic, in fact.

I would be totally fine with this. Bad Romance was unfairly scalped, though...

As much as I know not to expect a #1, I don't want it to be blocked by a trashy song. Gaga and her crew doesn't deserve such disrespect

tumblr_nvr7ahLH1o1qa29mmo1_400.gif

Pacify Him

That boring song? :diane: I'd like to see it try.

But if it did tho, then pop music is really dead or US really just have terrible tastes in music

I’m getting on your nerves

PMKKARDASHiAN

I was thinking about this earlier. When people said closer could block PI, I thought well which song is iconic and which song isn't when it comes to BR and TT :firega:

Even tho I'm here for a WBT type of comeback 

we-belong-together-o.gif

Speechless94

As other people have been saying, do no be surprised when it doesn't go top 10 immediately. I think those days are long behind us. If anything it will debut top 20 and grow into top 10, POSSIBLY #1. She just doesn't have that momentum behind her and regardless of what we all think, she doesn't have a thirst for her music like she used to. 

Just pull some cheap tactics a la DOPE/Cheap Thrills and get that #1. Bobby did it for Cheek to Cheek and he'll do it again for PI if there's a chance for her to get a #1. It would give Gaga a lot of positive press. They should get a Youtube commercial running like DOPE for youtube views and discount the song for a spike in sales. Maybe a remix ft. Justin Bieber :sis: 

I think the song will stay #1 for a few more weeks, but I think it might be going too fast. It's selling so much these week that perhaps not many people will be left to buy it a la any Adele song after the album release. Closer definitely has the edge on Spotify though.

Slayer
16 minutes ago, GagaIsDope said:

If the song and music vid are good enough, it could have a big impact. People don't care how the last era went if they like what they see now

Actually that's very true, I take back what I said. 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

I want it to be blocked just because I feel like it would make it even bigger when it becomes iconic, her two biggest songs just barely missing #1

He/They

15jocart
5 minutes ago, Auro said:

I want it to be blocked just because I feel like it would make it even bigger when it becomes iconic, her two biggest songs just barely missing #1

No it isn't worth the Trivial Pursuit fun fact

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

I'm not too pressed about it not going to number 1. But I am always pressed about a song not being in the top ten so that's what I hope at least.

Archived