❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎

PI/LG5 sales/Gifting

DeanWinchester

Featured Posts

DeanWinchester

Question for those who know--if I buy her single/album in iTunes multiple times (say four more times on top of my own purchase) and gift it to different people, would it count as separate purchases? I plan to buy multiple and raffle it to little flopsters here to both support Gaga and share. Any idea how it works?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

BuzzcutSeason

People do it all the time so i'd assume if u buy it through gifting, it does. I always thought it was different then normally buying the song multiple times. Not experienced tho.

Dramatica

Yes, they count the number of sales. Not the number of individual purchasers

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Wixson
11 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

would it count as separate purchases?

Yes!

btw. that's really nice of you. :golfclap:

PenelopesTaint

Ill take it  :usrs:

I believe it counts as different purchases

(this is a joke btw, dont get pressed please)

JoliesLips

To the people begging in a few weeks to get PF gifted, you had 3 years to get your coins together and from this post on a few weeks! :fthis:

Love GaGa!

Shipper

:applause:i was thinking of setting up something similar before where people who doesnt plan to buy it/cant afford it could sign up for giveaways/raffle for free copies of the single or even the whole album. 

I am sure people here are planning to buy it multiple times and it is better to gift it to other monsters who will appreciate it.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Varo Yan
28 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Question for those who know--if I buy her single/album in iTunes multiple times (say four more times on top of my own purchase) and gift it to different people, would it count as separate purchases? I plan to buy multiple and raffle it to little flopsters here to both support Gaga and share. Any idea how it works?

it's so kind, and you better do it for small countries little monsters, where when you buy, for example, 1 or 2 copies is providing #1s  :hug:take a note honey 

DeanWinchester
5 minutes ago, Varo Yan said:

it's so kind, and you better do it for small countries little monsters, where when you buy, for example, 1 or 2 copies is providing #1s  :hug:take a note honey 

Oh yes I plan to take that into consideration. I just can't stand the fact that people who can buy don't and then proceed to complain about her sales.

Now the question is, how does it work?

14 minutes ago, Shipper said:

:applause:i was thinking of setting up something similar before where people who doesnt plan to buy it/cant afford it could sign up for giveaways/raffle for free copies of the single or even the whole album. 

Maybe we can do a joint effort along with other monsters who plan the same thing. My concern is I'm from Canada so this probably won't help with the certification and charting but a WW sales boost wouldn't hurt :giveup:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

16 minutes ago, Shipper said:

I am sure people here are planning to buy it multiple times and it is better to gift it to other monsters who will appreciate it.

That will just lead to people who could afford it signing themselves up for a free copy...

$1.30 should be affordable unless you live in a third world country :shrug: and nowadays you can get Gaga coins by visiting streaming on Spotify or watching Youtube videos too

JevyDuty
3 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Oh yes I plan to take that into consideration. I just can't stand the fact that people who can buy don't and then proceed to complain about her sales.

Now the question is, how does it work?

Maybe we can do a joint effort along with other monsters who plan the same thing. My concern is I'm from Canada so this probably won't help with the certification and charting but a WW sales boost wouldn't hurt :giveup:

Count me in. All I have is money for this so ya'll have to get the facts together on how to do this cuz I know nothing. #HardworkingMonster

DeanWinchester
Just now, Luc said:

That will just lead to people who could afford it signing themselves up for a free copy...

$1.30 should be affordable unless you live in a third world country :shrug: and nowadays you can get Gaga coins by visiting streaming on Spotify or watching Youtube videos too

I plan to have people declare their country upon signing up. I'll be looking at some of their previous posts as well. I've known quite a few who have said before they come from other countries.

I also plan to stream Gags on Spotify nonstop if it's released there (on top of my iTunes purchase).

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, Larry Hill said:

Count me in. All I have is money for this so ya'll have to get the facts together on how to do this cuz I know nothing. #HardworkingMonster

This will be my first time, so I don't know the exact process either. :giveup:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Varo Yan
5 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

This will be my first time, so I don't know the exact process either. :giveup:

for example in my country Armenia music on iTunes is always for all artists in generallyis so so inexpensive

you can buy Gaga's or another artists albums for $4.99 instead of $14.99;

or single $0.49 instead of $1.29, but lead singles is always $0.69.

So it'll be also affordable for you ;)

Archived