šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Most underrated Lady Gaga performance

boobtank

Featured Posts

Slayer

Is the Born This Way GRAMMYs performance underrated? I never really see it talked about. Technically speaking I think it's one of her best, most astonishing performances ever. Her ability to sound amazing with that intense choreography is just astounding. Plus the egg vessel is an iconic moment.Ā 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canŹ¹t look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Dominic

This beautiful performance at BBC big weekend. Nothing can pull at my heart more than watching her perform it on the piano. It's a highlight even just for the speech at the beginning. She's a rebel.Ā 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Zorrotek

Marry The Night in children in need is also amazing. Quite better (IMO) than her MTN performanceĀ in EMA's.Ā 

Killa

I shut my mouth like a good boy but i took part in a show, two years ago and we continued last year, that the costumes were ipsis verbis this performance, with some elements of Born this Way placenta.

Oh yeah baby, and i've seen this impact in other places. Just one more or many receipts that the impact is real

fede ARTPOP
31 minutes ago, Zorrotek said:

Marry The Night in children in need is also amazing. Quite better (IMO) than her MTN performanceĀ in EMA's.Ā 

She killed the choreo on that performance:giveup:

šŸ–¤ C H R O M A T I C A šŸ–¤

Infinity Wave
56 minutes ago, Zorrotek said:

Marry The Night in children in need is also amazing.Ā 

One of my ALL TIME favorite performances EVER and I'm considering every single artist I like

SHE KILLED ITĀ :firega::firega::firega:

Colourful

Archived