❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
interview

MTV: Lady Gaga's Meat Dress Or Britney's Snake?

Jinzo

Featured Posts

8 minutes ago, Gaga of Time said:

"Although the mandibular and maxillary glands of pythonids are primarily mucus-secreting, they also produce small quantities of toxins that are also known from venomous lizards and caenophidiansnakes" - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythonidae

You b!tch basically died from your own poison :poot:

It is general knowledge that pythons are considered non-venomous, so much so that a bite from a python has no venomous risk. If they have a minuscule amount of venom present in their saliva, it is leftover from an ancestor species and is vestigial. Pythons are common pets and if they were truly venomous, they would not be treated as such. 

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol acting as if all these celebs were insulting gaga. they were being honest, the meat dress is disgusting so these answers aren't surprising! not everyone is a little monster who is going to vote for the meat dress simply because their queen wore it and they can't remove their stan goggles

Born To Slay
6 minutes ago, Nono said:

Vegetables and healthy super food are more expensive than hamburgers and meat

it takes time, money and dedication to be a vegan, and that is something that a lot of people dont have.

In the world, there is always gonna be people that are hungry and doesnt have money, so for example person like that cant choose the vegetarian option, and they are millions of hungry people in the world and people who are working 9-5 and they simple dont have time to think about what is vegan, what isnt, they want a good meal that is not overly expensive and thats it.

im not 100% sure, this is only my opinion, but things wont change in 50 years cuz that is too early for that, maybe in 500 years but we cant see that far.

You don't need to spend a lot to be vegan anymore, in the next 5-10 years at the most the price gap between products and their vegan counter parts will be gone.

Now in the whole world, it might take longer but in America (and most first world nations) it ain't that hard anymore. There's articles all over the web on how to be a vegan on a budget. And I'll speak from experience that it really doesn't take as much time as you would think. With the environmental sustainability of veganism, it's coming for the mainstream. 

But of course, no one can be sure. 

DiscoStyx

Funny that people think holding a snake like that is 'vegan' :huh: Choosing the snake over the meat dress because it's supposedly vegan makes no sense :/ From a vegan's POV, you're exploiting an animal too (it's obviously not dead when on stage but it is raised to be killed and sent as python skin for fashion or as meat too in the end and you 'force' the animal to be on stage, it is not free).

The two disgusts me tbh :staymad: But if I weren't vegan I'd definitely go for the meat dress :queenga: The snake has nothing really particular actually, there's nothing new I mean. I once hold one on my shoulders and people don't say I'm a legend :awkney: Whereas the meat dress is a complete new and innovative idea. I mean, artistically.

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Born To Slay
20 minutes ago, gaganow said:

Funny that people think holding a snake like that is 'vegan'  Choosing the snake over the meat dress because it's supposedly vegan makes no sense :/ From a vegan's POV, you're exploiting an animal too (it's obviously not dead when on stage but it is raised to be killed and sent as python skin for fashion or as meat too in the end and you 'force' the animal to be on stage, it is not free).

The two disgusts me tbh  But if I weren't vegan I'd definitely go for the meat dress The snake has nothing really particular actually, there's nothing new I mean. I once hold one on my shoulders and people don't say I'm a legend Whereas the meat dress is a complete new and innovative idea. I mean, artistically.

That snake is still alive to this day, MTV just interviewed its current owner like 4 days ago. I agree with what ur saying tho.

prince

Y'all acting like you'd wear raw meat for a whole night in a room with thousands of people, in make up and a wig under those hot lights? Really queen? 

thierryrreiht

I just love how the "I'm a vegan" is so easy to come out :laughga: [EDIT: after reading some comments it's not just in the video that it comes out... so here's my take on it:

"Well i'm an omnivorous and I'd choose the python because nobody can wear the Meat Dress like Gaga (Sorry Phi Phi). I would never attempt to outdo her because I would fail."

It just proves that our good sis has the most iconic outfit of the two. 

Dramatica
7 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

You don't need to spend a lot to be vegan anymore, in the next 5-10 years at the most the price gap between products and their vegan counter parts will be gone.

Now in the whole world, it might take longer but in America (and most first world nations) it ain't that hard anymore. There's articles all over the web on how to be a vegan on a budget. And I'll speak from experience that it really doesn't take as much time as you would think. With the environmental sustainability of veganism, it's coming for the mainstream. 

But of course, no one can be sure. 

Not gonna happen. I'll be eating meat like my ancestors did, even if they were wrong. And you and the vegan sect will have to deal, basically.

Vegans are meaner than bullies, they're like christians at the beginning of the 5th 6th century, thinking only they hold the truth, that they HAVE to tell the world. I just can't..

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

MarcusBones
6 minutes ago, MomoQ said:

dunno, but she has braces 

that's unfortunate. 

OT: you're cute af :giveup:

Archived