Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

MTV: Lady Gaga's Meat Dress Or Britney's Snake?

Jinzo

Featured Posts

Evan Peters
2 hours ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

The Meat dress is much more iconic but Imagine how people are going to react to it 50yrs from now when the vegans have taken over :air:

lmao like dirt eaters are gonna take over

emma roberts is an abuser

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blueskye

6 years later, I don't think any of these people have any clue as to what she was trying to say with the speech/dress/discharged people. It's such a shame really that everyone is so small minded they couldn't see past the raw meat to the sentiment behind it, so many just said "this is wrong because I'M A VEGAN blah blah blah!" No one gives a f*ck! That is not the issue here. 

If people had stopped to take notice of the issue at hand (instead of writing it off) then maybe many would have rallied behind what Gaga was saying and a powerful message sent to government and the meat dress wouldn't have seemed like just a waste of meat, but rather the reason why America started to make changes towards equality. 

(Yes I know many great changes have happened since then towards equality, but maybe this could have changed a lot more people's minds and made a greater impact if only they stopped to think about it).

I choose meat dress because I'm sticking by my girl and believe in what she had to say. I'm choosing to ignore the vegan/meat eater issue because it's boring as f*ck and that's all this thread has been about so far. 

Togekiss

The snake is litterally a pet ball python? Like the ones they sell at petsmart? :duck:

Am I missing something? It's not like she was freaking Siegfried and Roy out there.

bring on that pecan pie

Harry

I tried to like Zara Larsson so hard but she's honestly super annoying :rip:

Idk why y'all are taking this as offensive to Gaga though. Speaking practically it would be awful to literally wear raw meat for the rest of your life lol. They aren't saying it's worse or not iconic.

Born To Slay
8 hours ago, Pierre said:

I don't kill animals. I only eat them sis. I'm not that bad.

And I suppose paying a hit man isn't that bad because you didn't personally pull the trigger

TSUNAMI

Abusing animals seems to be better than just killing them. I bet snakes just adore being in full arena with sick sound systems etc...

MonsterOfSpain

dkfjfhweojhfs why do those lukas graham people act like sjw when they have no ****ing idea what the meat dress represents ugh so disgusting

same for zara larsson your career is disgusting except for lush life

DeanWinchester
10 hours ago, Pierre said:

What if they all die first? :ohno: 

nnnnn :toofunny::rip:

Anyway, at least people are reminded of the meat dress. This is still promo :creepflop:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Head Empty

I'd choose the python as well though, even though I strongly dislike Britney and don't see why that performance is "iconic" :poot:

I just think the idea of wearing meat the rest of my life is really really gross :poot:

I'd rather become Voldemort and have my own Nagini for the rest of my life :poot:

Nicogly
11 hours ago, Born To Slay said:

The snake suffered no harm at all, the meat dress is literally made from the dead bodies of tortured animals who were probably scared shitless as they were brutally slaughtered.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Archived