Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

MTV: Lady Gaga's Meat Dress Or Britney's Snake?

Jinzo

Featured Posts

ReidOne
7 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

2448.jpg?w=620&q=55&auto=format&usm=12&f

"when prosecutors asked her profession during jury selection, T.Swift replied, "I am a songwriter."

Giving me Calvin breakup Snapchat teas!!!

rs_634x1128-160629070440-img_1883.calvin

Taylor is delivering on this .gif's promise today, lol 

tumblr_inline_oai35hhbfK1qec6it_500.gif

Exhibit A: 

giphy.gif

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol at Zara Larsson calling the meat dress disgusting while her country's cuisine includes putrid rotting fish in a can and fish soaked in sodium hydroxide. 

bye-bitch_zps513e4430.gif 

iCpro
45 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

I hope you mean that seriously because we r taking over, in the next few decades we will make the world our bitch. 

P.s. I will say this without bias, Banana is more iconic

giphy.gif

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Bayonetta
56 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE BETWEEN THE MEAT DRESS AND BANANA :diane:

it turned out the snakes name is not really bannana

PaperIz
8 minutes ago, PERFECTILLUSION said:

it turned out the snakes name is not really bannana

My heart is crushed by this information lol. Love your avi btw :sis:

Pierre
1 hour ago, Born To Slay said:

We ain't dying before the animal killers lol, vegan is is the future

I don't kill animals. I only eat them sis. I'm not that bad.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

Ray of Light

The snake suffered no harm at all, the meat dress is literally made from the dead bodies of tortured animals who were probably scared shitless as they were brutally slaughtered.

The snake was drugged :awkney:

Killa

Damn, only Gaga to pull that stunt really. It already got banal for me, but when you really think about it it's so out there, it's still impactful. It's still amazing she had the balls to do that.

DrewStevens

I agree that Britney shouldn't have used animals in her performance, I'd like to believe the snake wasn't drugged but I guess we will never know. 

In our modern era, meat is no more necessary then a circus tho lbr. With veganism reaching new levels of affordability and availability, there's no excuse in many parts of the world (including America) too choose animal products. 

I never said necessary. I said meat has a better purpose than circuses with animals which is pretty obvious. 

DrewStevens
1 hour ago, ReidOne said:

(Disclaimer: I've told this story here before, but I'll tell it again haha)

As luck would have it, when Britney gave that iconic snake performance I was in college and my boyfriend (who lived with me) had a pet python! It was young (just a little over a year old). But it loved me and was actually very sweet. 

We were so close that I even got him out one night while drinking and danced around the living room to "Slave 4 U" and he didn't mind at all. We were spinning, dropping, curling, shaking, and he was eating it up. And no drugs. He just didn't mind, lol. He knew me, we were friends, and he expected this of me, tbh.

Point is, I know them to be lovely and tolerant creatures, without drugs. 

BUT, it was a very young one. An adult one, like Britney had, would definitely need to be drugged for a performance like this. No way MTV's insurance agency would let this performance happen otherwise. Just my guess, anyway... But to your point, @DrewStevens, it probably wouldn't take much. They are pretty docile if they are used to this. I'm sure it was humane.  

I wasn't only talking about the drug. Putting an animal in such an stressful situation is animal abuse. A tiger was also used. 

Mm I thought it was gonna be "which is more iconic"

so I'm less bitter, but still slightly bitter :nails:

15jocart

I've never heard Frankie Grande talk before just now but the sound that just came from his mouth was exactly what I expected

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

15jocart

"Python!" was about the same register as his sister's whistle notes

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Archived