šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

MTV Shades MJ, Madonna & Gaga

Kermit

Featured Posts

LaLuna

Shading the very people who helped make your boring ass awards show relevant. On MJ's birthday no less.Ā Real classy MTVĀ :madge:

Get to tweeting bitches, it's time to make #MTVIsOverParty trend.

Spoiler

Jk

Spoiler

Not reallyĀ :fthis:

Ā 

Ā 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dwightie
2 hours ago, DominicB said:

Ā 

not sure what section I should have posted this in.

Mad because she denied their request to appear at VMAs. They better not **** LG5 up for her. Bastardos!

Harry
32 minutes ago, Shipper said:

Girl, MTV just posted a snapchat asking a question and the next snap they post is an answer to said question with a big FučKĀ you finger with the words: "NO ONE" and you still think they are NOT trying to put anyone down?

What do you think they are trying to make friends? It IS a fact that Beyonce haveĀ more moonman that the other three but you have to admit that MTV IS trying to put people down. Please open your eyes.

No, I don't think they're trying to put them down. I didn't say it was smart. I didn't even deny that it looks that way. They wouldn't want to create a bad relationship with three of the biggest VMA artists in history, but thisĀ was a big misstep. They're just trying to make this year's show seem as big as possible by amping up Beyonce as she was essentially the headliner... Giving her a 15 minute slot for no apparent reason, awarding her VOTY and this record. They're kissing her ass (not that I'm complaining).

I don't "have to admit" anything just because I see it differently. It's my interpretation.

I don't look at something on a completely superficial level and cry bloody murder over itĀ and thenĀ I'm the one that has to "open my eyes"?

My interpretation says that no one can beat these three artists. I can't see MTV saying eff you to the most iconic people in music, especially the most prestigious award has MJ in the name lol

Shipper
19 minutes ago, Harry said:

No, I don't think they're trying to put them down. I didn't say it was smart. I didn't even deny that it looks that way. They wouldn't want to create a bad relationship with three of the biggest VMA artists in history, but thisĀ was a big misstep. They're just trying to make this year's show seem as big as possible by amping up Beyonce as she was essentially the headliner... Giving her a 15 minute slot for no apparent reason, awarding her VOTY and this record. They're kissing her ass (not that I'm complaining).

I don't "have to admit" anything just because I see it differently. It's my interpretation.

I don't look at something on a completely superficial level and cry bloody murder over itĀ and thenĀ I'm the one that has to "open my eyes"?

I admit this is MTV's way of getting attention and I interpret a big fučk you finger as bringing people down just because as you said, they were promoting Beyonce. Beyonce is not at fault here but MTV.

They areĀ creatingĀ negative publicity for her just so she can be talked about. (Her performance was great last night and she didnt need this petty promo from MTV)Ā MTV is using her to shade other artists and is in no way an 'oops, my bad weĀ didn't think it is offensive'Ā post. It is meant to be offensive and should be called for what it is.Ā 

Ā I think it is ratherĀ SMART of MTVĀ to post this because they will be talked about. Negative reactions is what they want because what they did just calls for it. It has been their publicity stunt for years.Ā Any publicityĀ is good publicity after all.Ā 

The VMAs have been known to fueling feuds of other artists just to get ratings. It is what it is. Look at last year'sĀ VMAs with Minaj and Miley. Ā I didnt even watched the VMAs last year and MTV has been fueling that feud to get ratings even after the show. This is what they are doing now with this snapchat post. What better way to create a feud than give 3 great artists a big F U sign andĀ bring the artist they awarded up.

You can believe that MTV is nice andĀ have "good intentions" butĀ when somebody flips a fĆ¼ck you fingerĀ in my face, I take it they want to start a feud and I will not interpret it as anything else.Ā 

šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•šŸ“¦šŸ’•

Harry
33 minutes ago, Shipper said:

I admit this is MTV's way of getting attention and I interpret a big fučk you finger as bringing people down just because as you said, they were promoting Beyonce. Beyonce is not at fault here but MTV.

They areĀ creatingĀ negative publicity for her just so she can be talked about. (Her performance was great last night and she didnt need this petty promo from MTV)Ā MTV is using her to shade other artists and is in no way an 'oops, my bad weĀ didn't think it is offensive'Ā post. It is meant to be offensive and should be called for what it is.Ā 

Ā I think it is ratherĀ SMART of MTVĀ to post this because they will be talked about. Negative reactions is what they want because what they did just calls for it. It has been their publicity stunt for years.Ā Any publicityĀ is good publicity after all.Ā 

The VMAs have been known to fueling feuds of other artists just to get ratings. It is what it is. Look at last year'sĀ VMAs with Minaj and Miley. Ā I didnt even watched the VMAs last year and MTV has been fueling that feud to get ratings even after the show. This is what they are doing now with this snapchat post. What better way to create a feud than give 3 great artists a big F U sign andĀ bring the artist they awarded up.

You can believe that MTV is nice andĀ have "good intentions" butĀ when somebody flips a fĆ¼ck you fingerĀ in my face, I take it they want to start a feud and I will not interpret it as anything else.Ā 

Great that's your opinion and I didn't ask you to change it lol. You told me I "have" to change mine, so...

Honestly when I first saw it I thought the middle finger was just a reference to the Sorry lyric. It does come across as completely disrespectful. Maybe I'm just not cynical enough.

3 hours ago, DominicB said:

Ā 

not sure what section I should have posted this in.

Just as classy as the VMAs themselves!Ā :derpga:

worship to the land a girl from the planet

Kermit
12 minutes ago, ryhanna said:

Clearly a (rather dumb) tongue in cheek joke. Nothing to be up in arms about.

:lana:Ā sounds sexualĀ 

:lana: im in

ā€œFor me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.ā€ ā€• Jean Dubuffet

Kermit
4 hours ago, Steve Nasty said:

Its nice that they put Gaga with MJ and Madonna tho :flutter:Ā 

GET THAT HIT COMMENT.Ā :giveup:

ā€œFor me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.ā€ ā€• Jean Dubuffet

sipthistea

These 3 are way BETTER and more PROFESSIONAL than BeyoncĆ©.Ā 

Now it's very clear their intention by nominating BeyoncƩ in most of the categories and creating a new one.

RIP MTV.

Born To Slay
4 hours ago, Steve Nasty said:

Its nice that they put Gaga with MJ and Madonna tho Ā 

Very true

Lion Heart

You know.. If Gaga would actually release Music Videos... :awkney:Ā 

ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€ā–„ā–€

Archived