💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

MTV Shades MJ, Madonna & Gaga

Kermit

Featured Posts

Bette Davis

Which of these artists cares about receiving "Moonmen"?

CrDqrGnXEAAHej1.jpg

Also, how flattering that they use Gaga alongside Madonna and MJ as a benchmark to beat :nails:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

Why do you even care?

Last year it was "OMG TAYLOR SWIFT" not so long time ago it was "OMG ADELE!!!" and this year it's Beyonce.. every year someone else is enjoying MTV's ass licking.. this is showbiz..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

malazam
1 hour ago, Thomas P said:

They are just saying she now has the most.

EDIT: It is a very stupid way of doing so tho. They're not shading, but they made it sound like they are. 

It's okay that you're a fan of Bey, I am but this is an insult to Mchael.

Today is his birthday, Michael Jackson put MTV on the ****ing map. If Beyonce sees this I'm she would get really but really angry. When I saw this, tears start falling from my eyes

But I'm really happy bc of their trashy ratings, they deserve it.

@PartySick are u on the thread? look this crap I can't, I want #MTVisOverParty trending

another shot before we kiss the other side

PartySick
Just now, malazam said:

It's okay that you're a fan of Bey, I am but this is an insult to Mchael.

Today is his birthday, Michael Jackson put MTV on the ****ing map. If Beyonce sees this I'm she would get really but really anrgy. When I saw this tears start falling from my eyes

But I'm really happy seen their trashy ratings, they deserve it.

@PartySick are u on the thread? look this crap I can't, I want #MTVisOverParty trending

Page 4 :gaycat:

This is the first #___IsOverParty that I'll be attending. Of course, I won't tweet anything. That's what they want. Attention built around the controversy. And you're right, Beyonce would be pissed. I hope she says something.

🖤

Thomas P
8 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Page 4

This is the first #___IsOverParty that I'll be attending. Of course, I won't tweet anything. That's what they want. Attention built around the controversy. And you're right, Beyonce would be pissed. I hope she says something.

I hope she does too, but she always keeps quiet about everything. One of the things I complain about with her.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

1 hour ago, DominicB said:

Full screenshot images : 

CrDqrGaWIAE8B0r.jpgCrDqrGnXEAAHej1.jpg

:saladga: MJ is dead, for ****s sake.

Gaga being b&w too makes it look like she's dead too :toofunny:

Harry

You are all so messy tbh. This is harmless. A bit shitty and tactless to include Michael but their intentions are certainly not to put anyone down.

When they post her on their various social media recognising her iconic VMA moments/outfits etc you're all "yaaaassssss queen" etc. Now they're irrelevant and all this?

Mess mess mess.

ALGAYDO
16 minutes ago, neptugne said:

Gaga being b&w too makes it look like she's dead too :toofunny:

Her pop career is dead tho. So nice of them to mourn such a great loss :diane:

Kidding, nobody come at me pls :poot:

display name

They could have praised Beyoncé without dragging others, especially an artist who died before his time. Seriously.

Shipper
16 minutes ago, Harry said:

You are all so messy tbh. This is harmless. A bit shitty and tactless to include Michael but their intentions are certainly not to put anyone down.

Girl, MTV just posted a snapchat asking a question and the next snap they post is an answer to said question with a big FučK you finger with the words: "NO ONE" and you still think they are NOT trying to put anyone down?

What do you think they are trying to make friends? It IS a fact that Beyonce have more moonman that the other three but you have to admit that MTV IS trying to put people down. Please open your eyes.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

skaxboy

So they are bragging about an award that THEY give out and that THEY control. Seems a bit childish to me. 

nikola

ummm so MTV decided on Michaels birthday to give him middle finger......how classy of them and here i thought mtv could not ger worse ........they are getting sadder and sadder 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

donutellha

hun could have just asked gags to preform lg5 lead single but nahh

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Dunk96

The amount of disrespect and unprofessional behavior MTV has exhibited is far too much. I am beyond words.

giphy.gif

Archived