Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

MTV Shades MJ, Madonna & Gaga

Kermit

Featured Posts

PartySick
8 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

Guys, I think a Beyonce backlash may be coming. It always happens once an artist becomes too huge. 

I hope not. I don't like her music but I respect her artistry. She deserves her success.

Totally here for MTV backlash though :gaycat: they're basically a reality TV channel with a flopping award show these days anyway.

4 minutes ago, Zilla said:

Can ya'll please chill out with the arguing and petty remarks? It's really killing the thread.

It's so hard :giveup: if it was just Gaga, whatever, I doubt she cares, but Michael doesn't deserve to be brought into this and have a middle finger up to his legacy which may not be their intentions but it's so disrespectful. And on his birthday of all days like :smh: seriously rubs me the wrong way and I know Beyonce would be completely against this. You don't need to bring down others to celebrate another artist's achievement.

But let's keep it cute with each other, guys :gaycat: don't get this thread closed :gaycat:

🖤

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imwoahvicky

LOL at the twitter comments calling 'Love On Top' performance more iconic than Gagas Papparazi :poot:

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Zilla
8 minutes ago, DominicB said:

:lana:Guys, if you're going to disagree with each other, do it appropriately/respectfully. 

:lana: Or agree to disagree, and leave it at that.

This is what I meant. Don't be as salty as the article :) be above that!

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Psychedelic

MTV can call me whe they're ratings are as high as when they had these 3 artists in their show...

nenebye.gif

SKANK

It's just MTV's attempt at seeming edgy and anti-establishment. It's more awkward than disrespectful.

Sakrai

milking the only relevant thing to happen in their entire show, I see.

Get that break-even MTV :staymad:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Omar Vela
46 minutes ago, nativenewyorker said:

Michael, Madonna, Britney and Gaga

The legends of pop :firega:

Fixed it for you :nails:

Nirvana

God how stupid and immature of them!! :saladga: They could have worded that differently and without using a middle finger and pics of three legendary artists, on top of that MJ is dead and would have birthday today, really MTV, was this really necessary? :grr: ...better not mention anything else, dont wanna sink as low as them... :ph34r:

elijahfan

What does winning a Moonman mean today anymore tbh? We've just seen This Is What You Came For win Best Male Video (MALE, I mean...) against Hotline Bling, Can't Feel My Face and Famous, and Beyoncé's Freedom and Rihanna's Work lose against Fifth Harmony (bless their heart, whoever these girls are).

Iwontell
1 minute ago, PennyroyalTea said:

using a middle finger and pics of three legendary artists, on top of that MJ is dead and would have birthday today

True dat...and coming from a channel that's in theory devoted to music...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

DeanWinchester

ATRL is at least also sharing our concerns. And some are even being convinced No Gaga = No ratings is real

nnnnnnn :toofunny:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

TEANUS

The fact Bey has won more VMAs than MJ.

All a sign of the times I guess :saladga: While I love Bey, music was so much better in the 80s so it was harder for one artist to dominate everything (while MJ just about did) than it is today in our crippled music state

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Nirvana
2 minutes ago, Iwontell said:

True dat...and coming from a channel that's in theory devoted to music...

yeah, really shows their ignorance...

Archived