Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why does everyone hate Closer...

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

Azor Ahai
Just now, LG said:

That's very obviously not why it happens

Feel free to point out that obvious thing I'm missing whenever you want.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PaperIz
Just now, MAC said:

It is just so boring.  I listened to it once and still can't believe this is a successful.  Blah. 

I honestly don't understand how anyone thinks it's boring. This isn't hate btw lol. Like I'm so confused by that. It makes me feel so alive lol

PaperIz
1 minute ago, yASSsss said:

it's mostly the pretentious Lana stans :sweat: 

Which makes no sense because they're completely different lol

Morphine Prince
Just now, PaperIz said:

I honestly don't understand how anyone thinks it's boring. This isn't hate btw lol. Like I'm so confused by that. It makes me feel so alive lol

IKr the song is so ****ing catchy.

But then I'm not surprised seeing what gets praised on this site sometimes.... not hating but.... :rip:

Killa

If the song is no.1, more people like very much than hate it. And we're a secluded cult in the fartherst corner of Wonderland. Who cares if i say that song is average and Halsey voice is something i wanna away from my radio. :classy:

ApplauseftAdele
6 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

You right now:

CqCDPfBWYAAXeZ6.jpg

To me it comes across like you can't deal with other people's opinion. Don't like how everyone else dislikes the song? Good. Bop on your own along to it.

P.S. wasn't even aware of that song's existence until now.

Yeah I'm definitely threatened...

im just justifying the hate since a lot of people are talking about how he can't sing live... What do you expect

DeanWinchester
9 minutes ago, LG said:

Because monsters come after anyone who isn't Gaga or a select few artists that the fanbase collectively approve of. It's really dumb.

:golfclap:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

PaperIz
Just now, Werk said:

The fact that the GP chose this over Into You though :grr::grr:.

Okay now this I can get behind. Into You is one of the best pop songs EVER.

1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

IKr the song is so ****ing catchy.

But then I'm not surprised seeing what gets praised on this site sometimes.... not hating but.... :rip:

It's so much fun to me! Like I listened to it on repeat for like 3 days and I still don't find it boring. I think Gaga fans can't let themselves just enjoy music. They have to pick everything apart and turn their noses up to any song that isn't like the grandest artistic masterpiece ever produced. The pretentiousness is real

Iwontell

Let ppl hate or love the song in peace, tbh...there's always going to be debate about the current #1 song deserving this laurel or not...scrutiny comes with success, it's that simple.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Morphine Prince
Just now, PaperIz said:

It's so much fun to me! Like I listened to it on repeat for like 3 days and I still don't find it boring. I think Gaga fans can't let themselves just enjoy music. They have to pick everything apart and turn their noses up to any song that isn't like the grandest artistic masterpiece ever produced. The pretentiousness is real

Lol. Some songs aren't meant to be taken seriously. It's a fun summer song, nothing else. 

It isn't even meant to be artistic. Just a light EDM smash. I love it. 

I mean some songs I think are garbage are praised on this site and even some "fun" songs I think are trash. But we can't compare a true artist like Gaga to some more mainstream acts tbh. 

12 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

I don't care if people say Into You is nothing new, it's the best pop song with the best production out there right now.

Harry

Does it matter? There's never going to be a song that everyone loves. Clearly some people do enjoy it and others don't... Just like literally every other song in history.

6 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

Yeah I'm definitely threatened...

im just justifying the hate since a lot of people are talking about how he can't sing live... What do you expect

Is it unreasonable to expect a singer to be able to... sing?

ApplauseftAdele
5 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

:golfclap:

Archived