❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
opinion

Apple Keynote officially on September 7th. PI on Sept. 9th??

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, CyanLights said:

Until album release date speculation starts 

1 minute ago, kvnrp said:

It'll probably stay the same until we get an album release date :lana:

I mean, the delusional hype circus never really ends but for PI it will now :emma: (and to be fair, I don't think we will have to wait too long for album dates and info)

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

CyanLights
2 minutes ago, Red said:

I mean, the delusional hype circus never really ends but for PI it will now :emma: (and to be fair, I don't think we will have to wait too long for album dates and info)

Hopefully :giveup:

RAMROD
19 minutes ago, River said:

After U2 mess, I'm not sure if there will be any connection between Gaga and the Keynote..

So long not shoving music sneakily into people's account, it is not a big issue tbh

Drake was there to announce Apple Music and more and he waa alright

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Bolkins
18 minutes ago, AntiPotCrusader said:

That's my birthday. 

Mine too! :hug: :hor: 

Gifts from Virgo 

Not the bore worms!

Born To Slay
29 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

With a two days exclusive on Apple Music? Sept 7-Sept 9.

Invitation-Keynote-Apple-7-Septembre-201

So what's the benefit of releasing for this? How much exposure would the song get?

Duella Dvil
19 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

It'll probably stay the same until we get an album release date :lana:

And dont forget about the tour... then the DVD...

THEN THE NEXT ALBUM 

its a vicious cycle...

www.instagram.com/theduella666

kvnrp
4 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

So what's the benefit of releasing for this? How much exposure would the song get?

I would not be surprised if PI would be released during the Keynote (in any way, a snippet or Tim Cook says on stage after a Apple Music demo: "Oh and that song? PI? It's out now on Apple Music.") it would just be a side story to the whole event, because a new iPhone, iOS 10, maybe some new Macs would be announced, and let's be honest, Gaga would only be able to steal Apples show if it was 2009 and that song would be Bad Romance or something.

If PI and the keynote happen on the same day, I think it would be much more effective for Gaga to drop the song before the keynote, and for additional promo, let Apple play parts of the song during demos in the keynote.

I still think that we read way too much into that Apple and Gaga collab, they just have their two day exclusive, maybe some Behind The Scenes, and thats it tbh :lana:

Wouldn't be great if on a specific date and time ALL Apple Phones of the world started ringing, but the ringtone would be the PI single?

Or... all apple phone users would simultaneously receive a call from an 'anonymous' caller, and when the open the line, the single starts playing...

Can u imagine that?

Perform Living

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, Alex C said:

Wouldn't be great if on a specific date and time ALL Apple Phones of the world started ringing, but the ringtone would be the PI single?

Or... all apple phone users would simultaneously receive a call from an 'anonymous' caller, and when the open the line, the single starts playing...

Can u imagine that?

love this :giveup:

venusfly
12 minutes ago, Alex C said:

Pretty sure thats illegal :cryga: at least in the uk

RAMROD
18 minutes ago, Alex C said:

Can u imagine that?

I will never answer anon or pricate numbers lmao, just common sense really, most of the time it is shady calls

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived