đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

GAGA driving around smoking a doob.

Zaza

Featured Posts

TropicOfCANCER
28 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

I ****ing love it when people say they will unstan her because of her smoking pot habits. Like if your role model or queen is not what you expect after all these years- find someone new. Like its a well known fact she smokes weed. Like wtf. Grow up- educate yourself a bit more and don't make stupid comments. 

i won't unstan for her smoking pot, as i couldn't care less. but while driving? DAFUQ. 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
doja scat
29 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

I ****ing love it when people say they will unstan her because of her smoking pot habits. Like if your role model or queen is not what you expect after all these years- find someone new. Like its a well known fact she smokes weed. Like wtf. Grow up- educate yourself a bit more and don't make stupid comments. 

This. 

Dominic
8 minutes ago, Brad Phillips said:

Incorrect. Circa 2015 (just one example - I can give more):

"Last month, researchers from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reported that drivers who use marijuana are significantly less likely to crash than drunk drivers. That much may seem obvious, but here’s the kicker: drivers with THC in their systems (adjusted for age, gender, race, and alcohol use) were no more likely to crash than those who had not used drugs or alcohol before getting behind the wheel.

The study more or less confirmed what we largely already knew: alcohol is a terrible mixer with driving. Going against conventional logic, though, marijuana (as well as other drugs like antidepressants, painkillers, and stimulants), was found to cause no statistical change in the risk of a crash for a driver who had used the given substance prior to driving. Alcohol, however, increased the risk by nearly seven times for a blood alcohol concentration of 0.05 and above. 

The key takeaway, then, is that the influence of pot (and other drugs mentioned above) on the mind and body is harder to define than the effects of alcohol while driving. “Most psychoactive drugs are chemically complex molecules, whose absorption, action, and elimination from the body are difficult to predict,” the report notes, “and considerable differences exist between individuals with regard to the rates with which these processes occur. Alcohol, in comparison, is more predictable.”

You've clearly dug deep to find this. I can't deal with idiocy.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0278584604000855

https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/marijuana/does-marijuana-use-affect-driving

http://www.druginfo.adf.org.au/topics/how-does-cannabis-affect-driving

http://think.direct.gov.uk/drug-driving.html

http://time.com/3930541/marijuana-impact-driving/

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2722956/

READ!

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Okay, everyone. Let's all simmer. #PawsUp and #MonsterLove. Here's the peace pipe for whoever wants it - and if you don't that's totally fine too! :hor:

dsc_0808_5.jpg

worship to the land a girl from the planet

donutellha

let's not have a princess high (ft. pot/cloves/whatever that is) moment again please gaga

but all the power to her

tumblr_maaxw8A4F41qfiuc2.jpg

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

danwasd

If it's forbidden to smoke pot while driving, it's because it's not exactly the best thing to do :classy:

/thread

TropicOfCANCER

anyways, i just re-read the original TMZ article; they themselves don't refer to it as weed, just as a hand-rolled cigarette. I'm going to trust that gaga isn't stupid enough to be driving while smoking pot. Again, i don't care that she smokes pot, and I'm far from interested in whether or not pot alters your ability to drive normally. At the end of the day, it's illegal.

3 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

I'm going to ignore that these are mostly government sanctioned studies, which are already problematic, and just agree to disagree. It's okay to disagree with it, and wasn't I "going to the extreme" with citing one single article - this is six! Seriously, let's drop it. We're not convincing each other of anything. 

Dominic
Just now, Brad Phillips said:

I'm going to ignore that these are mostly government sanctioned studies, which are already problematic, and just agree to disagree. It's okay to disagree with it, and wasn't I "going to the extreme" but citing one single article - not six. Seriously, let's drop it. We're not convincing each other of anything. 

I agree with the beneficiary and decriminalisation of marijuana. See my previous posts in various other threads however I do not agree with driving under the influence.  If you are cool with putting others at risk then so be it, I agree to disagree.

Simply put, you wouldn't smoke the herb if it didn't alter your perception.  I'm not going to comment further, just please research.  

Just now, Dominic Marc said:

I agree with the beneficiary and decriminalisation of marijuana. See my previous posts in various other threads however I do not agree with driving under the influence.  If you are cool with putting others at risk then so be it, I agree to disagree.

Simply put, you wouldn't smoke the herb if it didn't alter your perception.  I'm not going to comment further, just please research.  

Just don't tell me "do research."  It's condescending and ignorant. I've done research, I am aware of the benefits and limitation, how it affects you and what is impaired. I'm just saying, again, why are we being judgey about what she, or anyone else does? We're not her keeper.  It's NOT a big deal. If she is smoking pot, she knows it's illegal and she knows the possible consequences. 

Dominic
1 minute ago, Brad Phillips said:

Just don't tell me "do research."  It's condescending and ignorant. I've done research, I am aware of the benefits and limitation, how it affects you and what is impaired. I'm just saying, again, why are we being judgey about what she, or anyone else does? We're not her keeper.  It's NOT a big deal. If she is smoking pot, she knows it's illegal and she knows the possible consequences. 

I'm not judging her right now. I'm judging you.  :madge:

Good day sir. 

crybrowz

I think its just a cigarette. Regardless, some people are fine with high driving and others are not. I personally am not good at driving while high, but some of my friends can do it just fine. It depends on the person.

Katie14
8 minutes ago, Brad Phillips said:

Well it is a big deal if people drive under the influence because they are putting innocent people at risk. But, I don't understand why every one is assuming she smoking weed in the 1st place. 

Archived