Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
life

GAGA driving around smoking a doob.

Zaza

Featured Posts

Katie14

How do we know this is pot though? She could be smoking hand rolled tea for all we know. I highly doubt she would drive while high, especially with her Dad right there...

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Americano
19 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

if there's smth that will make me unstan her, that's her smoking pot habit :nails:

lol wut

Americano
Just now, Scarlet said:

Mess at you guys  thinking smoking pot gets you addicted and makes you want to do other drugs  :saladga:

Nevermind the fact its being legalized in more places across the US. People here act like she's into meth and cocaine :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

It's a fact that marijuana alters your perception.  Why the hell would you do it if it didn't?  I'm not judging I'm being a sensible citizen. Just like alcohol you wouldn't allow someone to drink drive.

Don't be so selfish and stupid. It's wrong. In every sense. Research the effects on marijuana because you clearly are unaware of how it would effect your perception and reaction.  

Marijuana does a lot more than just make you high, and there are many different levels/types of high. If I've been smoking every day for a month, I no longer get "high" I just am calm, lose my anxiety, feel better. Not everyone who takes a hit of the devils lettuce is tripping balls lmao

Shadowcrest
Just now, Caesium said:

I forgot I was meant to automatically recognise the exact date of a random video of Gaga

NnI7cJN.gif

Reveal hidden contents

Go outside

Make those 2 extra clicks before you run your mouth next time 

NnI7cJN.gif

Vergil
9 minutes ago, Misaki said:

Seems to me like she gave up on being a celebrity.:laughga:

Yes and it seems she hates us.

Just now, Dominic Marc said:

I'm not going to prove my cannabis use. I'm not 10 years old in a playground squabble. It effects your ability to function normally. Alcohol effects your ability to drive just like marijuana.  

Don't be so stupid. I can't deal with idiocy.  

Incorrect. Circa 2015 (just one example - I can give more):

"Last month, researchers from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reported that drivers who use marijuana are significantly less likely to crash than drunk drivers. That much may seem obvious, but here’s the kicker: drivers with THC in their systems (adjusted for age, gender, race, and alcohol use) were no more likely to crash than those who had not used drugs or alcohol before getting behind the wheel.

The study more or less confirmed what we largely already knew: alcohol is a terrible mixer with driving. Going against conventional logic, though, marijuana (as well as other drugs like antidepressants, painkillers, and stimulants), was found to cause no statistical change in the risk of a crash for a driver who had used the given substance prior to driving. Alcohol, however, increased the risk by nearly seven times for a blood alcohol concentration of 0.05 and above. 

The key takeaway, then, is that the influence of pot (and other drugs mentioned above) on the mind and body is harder to define than the effects of alcohol while driving. “Most psychoactive drugs are chemically complex molecules, whose absorption, action, and elimination from the body are difficult to predict,” the report notes, “and considerable differences exist between individuals with regard to the rates with which these processes occur. Alcohol, in comparison, is more predictable.”

worship to the land a girl from the planet

I'm done. I cannot argue something so elementary - this isn't Reefer ****ing Madness. :giveup:

Caesium
Just now, Themysciran said:

Make those 2 extra clicks before you run your mouth next time 

NnI7cJN.gif

Make those two extra clicks to log ouT and step outside

NnI7cJN.gif

Feel the breeze on yo scalp after I've snatched ya $5 weave right off

NnI7cJN.gif

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

Dominic
Just now, neptugne said:

Marijuana does a lot more than just make you high, and there are many different levels/types of high. If I've been smoking every day for a month, I no longer get "high" I just am calm, lose my anxiety, feel better. Not everyone who takes a hit of the devils lettuce is tripping balls lmao

I never suggested as much. Don't take it to the extreme.

Marijuana effects your reaction speed and perception.  What is wrong with these people? It is wrong to drink and drive, it's wrong to smoke and drive. Anything that puts you under the influence is wrong. 

I've been a regular user for a very long time, im aware of the benefits, medicinal use and negative consequences. I can provide receipts but surely it's common sense to not smoke and drive. If not I'm very worried for the future of our youth.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Guest ARTPOPSlays
13 minutes ago, Incorrections said:

This is old sis

Obviously lol but I didn't see anybody post it here

8 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

How do we know this is pot though? She could be smoking hand rolled tea for all we know. I highly doubt she would drive while high, especially with her Dad right there...

Wasn't there some tweet a while back about her with her family and blunt ashes and her wrapping/unwrapping Christmas gifts or something? :huh: Damn, must be all that pot. :(

Ya I got caught smoking weed while driving with my dad! Big deal! I just didn't notice the paparazzi.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

FreePalestine

Archived