💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga will announce something PI related in the next 24 hours after the Vmas

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

I'm expecting to see an advertisement during the VMAs similar to what Adele did during X Factor. It would create so much buzz and hype.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shadowcrest
23 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Maybe she will post the first few pages of the cookbook on instagram!

Exciting! :excited2::excited2:

looking good and tasting fine, slay :diane: slay :diane:

Shadowcrest
1 minute ago, Zilla said:

Kind of hoping she would release a date after the vma's so the other ladies had their chance and bam. Wishful thinking but I think all we'r getting is party snapchats and pics of her humble abode :grr: 

the crops don't take care of themselves :diane: we're all little farmsters now :diane:

VforVendetta
12 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

2:18

Are you trying to imply something?

pJfjApE.gif

alaska5000
1 hour ago, neptugne said:

Low key hoping she never announces and just releases when planned, bc has anything unannounced ever been leaked? Like a cover I'd be here for, but not necessarily date

Wasn't Make Me just leaked before a proper release date?

1 hour ago, Misaki said:

Unless she releases at the VMAs, Ă  lĂ  The Pets Miley Had No Idea To Take Care Of.

BYE

DAVID VOGUER
29 minutes ago, VforVendetta said:

Are you trying to imply something?

pJfjApE.gif

you-have-to-stop.gif

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

13VictorC
2 hours ago, Khadija said:

Aura lyrics. :giveup:

I was going to say the same, because I've had just realized SneakyGa never stops working! :cryga:

Petrichor
1 hour ago, Trademark said:

Nah, i don't think so.

A teaser with a snippet of the song during the vmas would be much better.

This! Do exactly what Daft Punk or Adele did - play a teaser during the commercials! At least 8 million people will be watching tonight, and instead of her announcement being drowned out amongst the cacophony of VMA stories, her announcement will be a part of it! Genius!

The Child
2 hours ago, Weasel said:

Even if she does it, it will be nothing major. If she wanted to do something major she would've gone to the VMAs but for whatever reason I guess 2 years or so wasn't enough to properly plan a single release to go hand in hand with the VMAs. I can't at how bittersweet this situation is :giveup:

She missed out on the Grammys hype, The Super Bowl hype and now the VMAs! :saladga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Runway
15 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

She missed out on the Grammys hype, The Super Bowl hype and now the VMAs! :saladga:

A BEYONCE tea

MonsterOfSpain
2 hours ago, Weasel said:

Even if she does it, it will be nothing major. If she wanted to do something major she would've gone to the VMAs but for whatever reason I guess 2 years or so wasn't enough to properly plan a single release to go hand in hand with the VMAs. I can't at how bittersweet this situation is :giveup:

This tbh. I hope she has some kind of amazing promo strategy coming next month, I trust Bobby, but I don't understand why she's missing this great opportunity.

Archived